D2R Americas Servers Down

In usa I am also experiencing the issue. Just making sure I’m not the only one so it’s not me or my xbox. See you later when back up and running. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

블리자드 개새끼덜아 내 소중한 주말을 이렇식으로 망쳐도 되는거냐!!??

1 Like

Yup. Mine are gone too

1 Like

I regret spending money on this hot piece of garbage.

2 Likes

I’m logged in but only able to see a lobby conversation. No games in the join games list and I’ve been unable to create games since I was even able to connect with a char.

1 Like

Servers are still down…

2 Likes

did they say what time they were coming back online. dont have a twitter to check.

1 Like

nope, nothing but “emergency maintenance” No etas… no updates.

1 Like

EmErGeNcY MaInTeNaNcE

It’s working for me. In game RN

1 Like

you must be a hacker!!

And we are back, you guys panic so much :wink:

1 Like

I cleared almost all my quest in act 2 and after the server went down my quest and item got rollback. D;

1 Like

Again Blizzard? How about we fix this crap

4 Likes

Here we go again for round 2 lol.

1 Like

Rollback incoming…
Good farming.

2 Likes
1 Like

Same here man. I was in act 4 hell just spawned diablo and it said connection lost. Went to reload my char and behold my lvl 82 blizzard sorc was wiped from the game. It is too late to ask for a refund. This has become complete garbage!!

1 Like

and yet it happens again… this is seriously like a direct slap in our face, what with the limited offline play. i mean… sure piracy is a thing if people were able to play together offline. but still… things would be ok if the server is at least stable. this is the kind of game one’d play with friends, each of those would need to make a separate game now where as maybe before can play over LAN? not prepared for it i guess? sigh

2 Likes

Feel like its pointless to keep farming at this point you never know when the servers are going down