D2R Americas Servers Down

I just woke up to enjoy my Saturday and you guys have ultimately crushed my dreams.

33 Likes

You are not alone my brother.

7 Likes

Seems like european servers are down or acting up too

2 Likes

Hoping for a rolling restart

So bummed right now…

2 Likes

Ugh this is terrible :frowning:

1 Like

I just did a few Meph runs, then failed to make a game with the play button. Message said that character could not be found on the server. Now my account page is empty, and ALL of my characters do not show up. Im assuming its related. None of my characters show in the play window now. Im assuming the server went down and the characters not showing is a bug.

5 Likes

Characters better not be gone

i hope they are, i hope some saintly employee went rogue and mercy killed this garbage game’s dataservers

3 Likes

Sir I just want to play instead of always waiting around for things like this.

2 Likes

I can see my character now, but when I create a game, it says make sure I am connected to the internet, meanwhile, I can still use the internet. LOLOL. Always blame the user is our slogan when I used to work IT Support.

1 Like

My chars are not showing too

3 Likes

i bought 2 copies so i could run a bo barb and enchant sorc knowing i would regret it, calling this a remaster is a joke, its a reskin with complications a decade late

3 Likes

Please fix this Blizzard

now i can see my characters but it says they are already in a game on the server.

2 Likes

Why you do this to me Blizzard, why !

2 Likes

Interesting suggestion! :thinking:
I stick to playing tetris. :slight_smile:

If it’s something unintended I get it. Both software and hardware can be unpredictable at times. But if it’s something intentional, a little heads up would of been cool

1 Like

Meet me in Moor for slam plz

For someone who has limited time to play games, it’s a big deal and we paid for the game, we aren’t playing it for free, we can demand better service quality

9 Likes