D2R Americas Servers Down

Its loading on the “offline” click your “online” tab where the characters load

I cant connect to the server.

My heart fell out my chest when I tried to start another Meph run and I couldn’t so I reloaded and all my Characters were gone here’s hoping I didn’t lose them for good

1 Like

Since there is no notification on the launcher, I suggest you spam bug reports. I can only assume that such downtime can only be unknown to them if there isnt at least a notification.

We shouldnt have to go doing google searches to find out server statuses when they have a launcher 100% capable of giving notifications.

3 Likes

you didn’t, don’t worry.

1 Like

There won’t be an update for a while I’m assuming since it is Sunday

I went to sleep yesterday, left the game open til i wake up now, reset the pc, and could not connect to server anymore. Any advise or fix for that?

1 Like

It is disappointing when you pay top dollar for a game and there are consistent problems with it.

1 Like

the servers are down, blizz issue not yours

ty, good to know lets hope the roll back isn’t crazy then

1 Like

I don’t expect a “This is the problem and we are working on it” notification. Just a “hey, we are aware there is a prob, give us a min”

It’s also Europe. FYI

The nice thing about the weekends is having some free time to play D2R… and the servers are down… two days in a row, so here we are spamming the forums instead.
Pretty disappointed so far.

1 Like

I literally just bought the game and all I’m getting is “You have not been online in the last 30 days. Please start the game while online to check for any login agreements” and I can’t get past it and trust me I don’t know if it’s a server issue or what.

1 Like

LOL, funny that. You think a 20 year old game would require daily maintenance??

No, this was poor planning on Blizzard’s part (big surprise) to not have enough server power ready to go on launch. I mean, how could they have possibly foreseen that one of their most beloved titles of all time would be popular when remastered?? LOL!

No need to white knight/fanboy/employee level defend them when they should have seen this coming weeks, even months ago and been ready for it prior to launch. Instead of trying to wait and not have to upgrade the infrastructure. Especially since they are one of the few companies that can afford to.

2 Likes

Euro is down too.

Was trying to do a trade for a pair of hotspurs but online is offline and hope I can still trade when games comes back up.

I hope my LO rune will be there:(

2 Likes

I tried to log in at 9PM HK time, could not connect to servers, even their twitter are silent

I’m starting to think they’re getting DDoS’d at this point lol

2 Likes

I’ve seen some people say they’ve lost items when the servers go down. I have not had that same issue. I’ve had items that I just got right before hand, both time now, and had them when servers came back up. Also, trade is no problem.

If they need to bring servers down daily, they need to post that somewhere and what time so that everyone is aware of what is going on. I don’t personally believe that is the problem right now though. And Blizzard is typically radio silent when it’s an issue they are not 100% sure is resolved yet.

2 Likes