Server down again?!

I see a Ber rune and then the game freezes! WTF! :pensive:

8 Likes

Yep. I was just on my sorc for the past two hours and then on my barb for about 20 mins. I log out and see its not showing the level he just got.

I swear, If i lose my lightsaber and stormrider i just found I will be hella pissed

4 Likes

how long did it take yesterday for the servers to go back up?

1 Like

Bravo, Blizzard hasn’t made anything great in over 10 years and can’t even successfully make a remaster right. They failed awfully with the W3 remaster and seem to be following suite with D2.

14 Likes

THey need to stop using pentium 2 servers

12 Likes

Your chars should still be there but you may get rolled back some depending on what data they have when the bring things back up.

I guess I won’t be getting coffee and working on my baby Pally. :frowning:

Servers down :bat: :flashlight:

6 Likes

Its just honestly disappointing like the weekend really and yesterdays emergency maintenance for what to go down less than 24 hours later?

10 Likes

It starts becoming ridiculous…
Maybe we should split the 24h of a day in 3 parts of 8 hours each. So every region has its time…

3 Likes

21+ years to remaster a :poop:

10 Likes

same here, all online chars are gone…

1 Like

why you gotta lie? !?!?!?!?!?!??!?

1 Like

Again like yesterday. This will probably take another 2-3 hours like yesterday. No news, no compensations

4 Likes

They better not roll back my Ber rune! @$!@$!@$!@$!

3 Likes

I hope there will be no rollback for EU servers.
Just found a Sur like 30-45 minutes ago…

2 Likes

omfg…yesterday i got a LO rune and after 20 mins the server went down…i lost the rune after the roll back…and today i just got a tal ammy and 10 mins later this happend…jesus blizzard sort your shiet out!! we paid for a complete game and working server, not the same shiet again and again jesus christ…this is going to wear all the remaining players out… seriously…either give our progress and loot back or solve it ffs…

18 Likes

I just took the dog for a walk and we were going to get coffee and then run some cows :sob:

5 Likes

Almost 3 hours. Went down at the same time yesterday.

1 Like

i’ll forgive everything if there’s a jah in my next chaos run :wink:

8 Likes

Yesterday I traded my Nightwing for a Shaco and my Soj for a Jah. The Nightwing and Soj are gone aswell as the Shaco and Jah…

2 Likes

Different game, different code, different issues, different time and place

1 Like