D2R is down for the FOURTH day in a row

You guys closed my last topic to make sure you could keep everything “organized” and in one thread. Sure seems to me like you’re just trying to close threads with many replies complaining about the lack of support for your games. This is seriously getting out of hand and is getting really annoying.

20 Likes

What this should teach everyone is not to have a single battle.net account, but a separate one for each title you purchase/play. That way, for a piece of dung like this, since they will not honor a refund, you can do a chargeback through your Credit Card, and then, only that account will get locked, and you will not lose the other licenses and titles you purchased.

9 Likes

^ this was my original thread from SATURDAY.

You guys were paid enough to not ATTEMPT to investigate “hiccups” but DIAGNOSE and FIX them

5 Likes

I just came back from work and… again I can’t play D2R. :frowning:

All my online characters are again unavailable. This is so frustrating…

10 Likes

Oh just wait until you log on and don’t have the items you found!

2 Likes

Having played all of D2 and LoD when they were new in high school, I remember how awful the servers could be very vividly.

I didn’t complain much the first two days. Yesterday, I got annoyed. Today, I’m just mad. This is ridiculous. Four days in a row? You’d think that on the 3rd day you would say, “Oh, there’s a pattern here. Every single day? Must be something up with that X Y or Z.”

And now on the fourth day? No explanation? God, you guys are really wetting the bed here. And judging by all the lawsuits- which I’m absolutely of the opinion that you defrauded the shareholders by withholding the information about your HR issues from your 10-K- that you guys just really give zero s!*#s about anyone that isn’t senior management, on the board, or an institutional investor. You could barely even care about average investors, I’m sure.

And so you know, I have four kids. My wife and I play D2 together. My wife and I and two of my kids play CoD together. When I buy games from your games store, I end up buying about 4 versions of it, at minimum. So, I definitely am rethinking ever wanting to drop $200 on a future blizzard game that not only am I not sure the rest of the family is going to want to play, but I now have zero guarantees it will even work.

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to add. Guess who previously owned and subbed for three different Shadowlands accounts for family? I played WoW since vanilla. Wife and one kid played it until recently. And this has been a great reminder to go and make sure my 6-month sub is turned off. I know losing my several hundred dollars a year isn’t much to you, but if I remind one other person to cancel a sub, it’ll have been worth it.

19 Likes

I wish I could just go to the place an demand an answer as to why a product I bought from them isn’t working and can’t get it replaced or refund I see them as criminals now just a bunch of cons I have know respect for Blizzard and anyone that works at that place I hope everyone burns alive when your 56k modem blows up

2 Likes

It would be nice if they would elaborate on why this continues to happen at least.

4 Likes

Exactly how I feel at this point

1 Like

its 2-3 a day actually… and roll back constantly I lvl a char from 28 to 30+ and got rolled back to 28, and yesterday I lvled the same char to 40 then rolled back to 29. What a games 28-29 took me almost 3 days…

4 Likes

I love this game can we get it fixed. This is like cyberpunk 2077, feeling like I wasted my money again. Depressed I pre-ordered both games. Hopefully blizzard gives us something for the almost week of no server. Please blizzard? I bought farcry 6 and that isn’t failing. I am not angry, depressed was the right word.
Thanks, Cloudyphaze

3 Likes

I love this game too trust me

1 Like

It’s 5TH DAY IN A ROW NOW!!
LMAO

2 Likes

Ya this is a huge let down I know they can’t handle servers an a 20year old remastered game how can they manage d4 or any other game they plan on making.
Blizzard is dead to me just like Bugthesda
And Activision. They have billions of dollars but can afford good employees my guess is rushed or not this is not a working game meaning the company the employeed these people didn’t know what they are doing

3 Likes

This is a serious problem. Day 4 or 5 and multiple game/server crashes. If you just stay silent, then the bad feelings from the D2R community will just get much worse. And, NO…I will not go to Twitch, Twitter, or any other sight to get news about a Blizzard Game. If you can’t or wont put the news on your site then to bad. I wish I hadn’t wasted my money on D2R. I love this game. Played it for 10 or 11 years. That should say at least something. Please fix this problem. You did such an AMAZING job on D2R, it will be a shame if the whole thing goes bust because Activision won’t let you fix it. I know that Blizzard DEV’S can only do so much about these problems, because you answer to Activision. Wish Blizz hadn’t been sold to them. Never liked them or there games. Any way, thanks for letting me vent a little bit. By the way, I am in AWE of what an Awesome job ya done on D2R. Hope I get to play it again some day…

3 Likes

How to make a game flop in two weeks 101

1 Like

i got exactly the same feeling dude

Can i just play the stupid game i paid for. I mean, refund me if you can’t provide the service. It’s that simple

1 Like

A group of my friends just bailed and moved onto new world, THANKS!! for killing the playerbase, what a $%*@ing scam

4 Likes

They simply took 70 bucks out of me without providing any kind of service

3 Likes