D2JSP is Illegal and against the TOS

im so sick of people saying there is nothing wrong with D2JSP and the site is against RMT and that they do not support it what so ever.

Do people really think we are that gullible?
Copy\pasted from HOME PAGE OF WEB SITE

• **Purchasing - You may Buy Forum Gold directly from the site DELETED. Please click here for more information: DELETED
  • Trading - You can get forum gold by trading your Diablo II items (or any other RPG style game items, see Other Games) in our trading forums. Simply go there and put up what you would like to trade and people will put bids on your items. You can then take the highest bidders offer and make your trade.
  • Creating signatures - You can create signatures for people in the graphic artist forum for forum gold. Keep in mind that just because you make one doesnā€™t mean they will select it.
  • Contests - Through out the forums you will find many people doing little contests for forum gold. They will make up a quiz or riddle and who ever can answer these contests correctly will earn the Forum Gold amount announced.
  • Donating - You can also get forum gold from people by donating to d2jsp for them. Letā€™s say somebody wants a d2jsp star they will go into General Help and look at the Donate For Me! pinned topic. You can then let them know you will make this payment for them and they will give you forum gold.
  • Receiving donations - Your time spent on d2jsp you may help people do stuff or answer problems and in return they will sometimes send you forum gold as a thank you.

they show you how to buy forum gold for real life money on the damn main page of d2jspā€¦ d2jsp is in full support of RMT ā€¦ they ENCOURAGE IT

also no forum gold just for postingā€¦

all you d2jsp supporters can shut up now

no ones falling for your fake purist stance crapā€¦ you just want people to suffer cuz you already got yours and want to lord your illegal power over new players

HISTORY LESSON TIME

A little history lession about how D2JSP came to beā€¦ and why its so obvious its a shady dark website revolving around illegal activity

D2JSP stands for Java Script Parser (Aka BOTTING)

What does this mean and why does it have to do with botting?

ā€œd2jsp is an embedded implementation of a JavaScript engine for executing user program code (scripts) inside Diablo II. d2jsp can be used to make Diablo II do almost anything that can be done in the game by a human player, and some things (such as knowing the immunities of monsters four screens away) that cannot. d2jsp has an installed base in the tens of thousands, an active user community of over 6500, and hundreds of active projects in its script database. Work progresses toward the Holy Grail of Diablo II hack development, the Complete Diablo Bot, which will eventually enable the entire game to be played automatically without human intervention. All Your RPG Are Belong To Us!ā€

d2jsp started out as a botting site(hence diablo 2 java script parser). You could donate to the site, and Paul(deleted) would send people keys for his d2jsp bot.

Quoted from another site about forum gold, ā€œThings went well for a time. New features were added, new bots were made, and eventually deleted decided to take a break from the core to work on the website himself. Of course, he knew nothing about web programming, so instead of learning by playing and then reading up on things like security and such, he jumped head first in and started working on a ā€œforum goldā€ system. The original system behaved like so:

For each post, you got 1 gold; administrators and certain moderators could hand out gold whenever they wanted to whomever they wanted. You could only spend gold on certain ā€œitemsā€ that did things like change the display color of your name or change your title. People liked this idea, and soon forum gold became desirable. People were willing to trade in-game items for forum gold, and DELETED didnā€™t even attempt to regulate it.ā€

With that said since Paul created forum gold and his bot was up and running becoming the best D2 bot on the internet back in the day players would donate to Paul to get his bot and hence they would bot a lot of D2 items to sell for a lot of forum gold. It became the mindset of the d2jsp community to bot, and gain forum gold by trading the items found from the d2jsp bot. Once Paul took his bot down, and bots were not allowed to be talked about on d2jsp he focused on forum gold. Even though his bot became obsolete users on d2jsp still used other bots/dupe methods/hacks/etc. to gain advantage of the forum gold system by trading their botted/duped/hacked items for forum gold.

That of course, is not the only way to get fg because you can actually buy fg from the site as well, and trade legitly your items for fg. Now, are all d2jsp users botters/dupers, or toxic? No. A lot of people have been there awhile, and have traded their D2 items for fg without ever buying fg, or ever donated to the site to get Paulā€™s bot back in the 2000ā€™s, or arenā€™t botters/dupers. But, like I said previously with the whole mindset of d2jsp built around the d2jsp bot the community became what the site was: botters. The reason why some people have hundreds of thousands of fg, or even millions(Yogi) is not because they traded legit self found items over time, or bought the fg, but they bot/dupe items to trade on d2jsp to gain the forum gold.

Of course, this is unfair, and there are more than enough people who still bot/dupe items to gain forum gold on d2jsp, and ruin the economy(especially Ladder restarts) by trading their profited botted/duped items for forum gold. Some may say, ā€œBut with the botters/dupers it also makes items available cheaply after a period of time for people to buy!ā€.

That may be true, but the whole intent of Diablo 2 is high end items, and even high runes are supposed to have low drop rates. If there was never botted/duped items then people would actually be able to trade item/s for item/s instead of item/s for fg. But, I guess it is what it is, and until(if) Blizzard does something about trading(their own system, etc.) then d2jsp will be the go-to site for trading majority of the time.

120 Likes

not many know this but d2jsp was originally a bot you could buy for diablo ii. Wait not buyā€¦you would donate $20 and you got a key to use it.

Then it changed to a trading siteā€¦They dont sell forum gold thoughā€¦you donate money to Paul and you get Forum Gold lol. Its a shady site as if he was selling it then it would be an issue but he is not selling FG.

The site I find can help with trading but the FG needs to go imo.

12 Likes

Meh there will always be RMT in online games honestly zero way around that butā€¦ if it were not for D2JSP tons of players wouldnā€™t be so greedy so even if it isnā€™t directly a ban offense I hate it for the fact it encourages uses to steal and horde everything so they can ā€œtradeā€ it for FG to fund themselves.

Edit: Also a TON of botters that are exclusively motivated by D2JSP and have over 100,000 FG saved from it.

9 Likes

The only thing wrong with jsp, is that if you donā€™t use it, you are missing out. If you trade in game for a jah rune and you give them a shako. They might have only needed that shako but they donā€™t realize is that the jah is essentially worth 8 shakos.

28 Likes

this is why most dont like it. they want to rip people off. they cant there as prices for things are pretty much set. they cant off there broken dagger to some noob for a um rune etc. the trades i see listed in game every day just make me laugh. lem 4 shako um 4 soj ist 4 tal armor etc etc etc.

13 Likes

That is the problem d2jsp has created. People trying to lowball people that have no idea of jsp even exists then the person goes and sells it on d2jsp for win.

6 Likes

d2jsp is a trading site
idk where this RMT is in your head

3 Likes

where is write about real life money?

1 Like

only that, no words about real life money

but u cannot sell the forum gold for cash soo its not real life money trading its, paying for the trading service.

6 Likes

have fun buddy. its been around longer then you have played the game most likely. its not going anywhere. if it could be taken down it would be. we all know how blizzard is. you dont like it, dont use it. also there are way bigger fish to fryā€¦ go look at the sites selling jah and bers for 2-300$ each.

4 Likes

this is mad way to communicate, you are free to say your opinion as all of us .

lmao. i could be your dad, son.

3 Likes

play your game, get a job, take your girlfriend, and get out of here little baby. Damn, what a boring world, how people care about what others do, wake up to life son. Go find something to do. While a trash like this complains about d2jsp, heā€™s on the trade trying to get a JAH for an OCCY from a newbie.

6 Likes

i ll never use money for buy stuff for game dude, you canā€™t judge anybody, judge yourself and enjoy.

1 Like

the occy i found by myself lol

1 Like

please keep spamming this so you can get a forum vacation. thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Most people understand this, but these rants and back and forth mess with people on this forums arenā€™t changing anything. Getting your blood pressure up to die on this hill is just making you look foolish. The site isnā€™t a secret, and neither is how fg is obtained. Everybody knows.

The ones that you should really be yelling at are the ones that are spam botting the lobby. The ones with the random names that we canā€™t block advertising that site which i probably canā€™t type in the forum. Theyā€™re the ones that are selling stuff for outrageous prices. Go check it out and then you can start a new post crying about that too.

4 Likes

Okay, so just from this thread alone I got that 1ā€¦ you CAN buy forum goldā€¦
2 you can find a highly tradable item from farming and trade it for forum gold and then play the market like any other market without needing to even be in the game anymore or spending a single dollar.

Sooooooo ā€˜someā€™ people buy forum gold is what I am getting, but lobbing everyone into supporting RMT when you can avoid RMT altogether is kinda silly to me.

Just my personal take on it. I dont use jsp, but Iā€™ve known of its existence and will glance at it every one in awhile to see if iā€™m getting ripped off or not in trading.

5 Likes