D2 is Dead, Long Live D3

You can play this game too, but how do these charms affect your gameplay? They said there were going to be changes based on what the community wanted.

2 Likes

You mean changed based on what a streamer wanted?

2 Likes

It affects the meta, something you seem not to understand.
The balance is broken and replayability this game offered is gone.
See, im not thinking of myself like you claim I do, i think of the playerbase.

1 Like

No, based on what the majority of people wanted. They got feedback from the PTR, Blizzard surveys, and social media.

3 Likes

The same stale meta that will still be good? God forbid if people want to play other builds aside from lightning characters and hdins.

6 Likes

So everyone wanted Hammerdin removed and Sorc be the new stomper like Hammerdin was?
Even more ez with free teleport from sorc?

How did the hammerdin get removed? He didn’t even get nerfed.

4 Likes

This is the most glaring and biggest problem in my eyes. It’s what makes it a game killer. Diablo 2 relies on its replayability. It is the basic foundation of the game.

1 Like

Again, why should anyone build now a Hammerdin since gearing a Sorc is way cheaper than Hammerdin?
In terms of farm efficiency sorc will always prevail over all classes.

There is no point in making any other build than a cold sorc now. It is the best thing you can get from day one to the end. The rest is just novelty.

6 Likes

Because the hammerdin will be able to farm those terror zones so you can get the lolimmunity charms.

1 Like

The mental health issues with the people complaining that other builds can now clear as quick as lightning sorc with infinity is hilarious. Their tears make me feel so good.

9 Likes

Agreed bro, its something easy to grasp but some people seem not to understand.
Almost nobody plays Hammerdin as first class, or at least any efficient player for the ladder season.

1 Like

Its ok, your lack of foresight and math skills give me warm fuzzies as well.

I’m going to drink them as well. If they actually advocated for nerfs to hdins and the removal of infinity, maybe I could take them seriously. They just wanted hdin and the light characters to stay completely op while the others could barely farm anywhere efficiently.

4 Likes

It’s not mental health issues. Corporations only move due to the squeakiest wheel. This charm thing is a bad idea, and needs to be removed

I don’t like hammerdins or infinity either, but nice assumption. I don’t think 2 bad apples justifies the whole bag being oozing and rotten like you do. I suspect your solution to a wasp in the house is a flamethrower as well. >.>

You seem to be missing the whole point of OP post calling synergies out as the issue, those are what make lightning and hammerdins so strong.

3 Likes

One bad apple can ruin the bunch and it did. It made people feel forced to play certain builds.

2 Likes

This. Synergies have been a problem from day 1. People just focus on the immunity scapegoat cause they lack the capacity for abstract thought.

But I mean, when they want to go through the whole game holding down 1 key, I guess it should be expected. >.>

2 Likes