[Classic] The Shared Stash

Following on from this, I can confirm that the Classic Version of D2R (Non-Expansion) did not receive the shared stash on launch.

18 Likes

To be expected unfortunately :frowning: Let’s keep this alive and hopefully we get it

6 Likes

Yeah just got to keep this bumped and in the Devs face, hopefully they will see the overwhelming support.

3 Likes

Kripp has been streaming Classic. I imagine he must’ve had something to say about the shared stash tab issue.

2 Likes

Blizzard, please give us classic players shared stash. Or make the stash bigger, ANYTHING. I honestly cannot wrap my head around their decision making here, NO ONE ON CLASSIC prefers the small stash and no shared.

1 Like

seriously, they left out shared stash on classic to keep it “pure” but then added things like auto party, auto gold loot, gamble refresh etc? this makes literally zero sense, every single person playing classic wants a shared stash, listen to the players for once and give us what we want.

4 Likes

Please reconsider and add shared stash on classic, you’re going to lose a dedicated portion of the fan base.

As an example here is how my magic finding flow went last night:

• Magic finding on my Barbarian that has a cube and a battle orders weapon in stash (classic stash is almost full already)
  • I find a couple of items that would be useful for friends and a couple of things I want to keep
  • Entire inventory is now full
  • Nobody online to help me mule, do I take my chances dropping in a random normal game?
  • Decide not to risk it, every time I want to identify a new item I need to drop something I want to keep from my inventory to make room
  • If I find something I want to keep I have to decide if it’s better than something else I am keeping because I have no way to mule
  • I ended up dropping a number of things I wanted to keep

It is really painful.

2 Likes

I agree with this 100%.

2 Likes

Totally agree - shared stash is a must as muling is not done that easily as before.
Please also note, to fix the bug that Classic games will not shown up, even if they exist. I can easily join a Classic game without writting the passwort after a friend have giving me the gamename! But it was not listed!
Another thing, since d2r I have longer loading screens while going through a townportal or waypoint as on the original d2 (I had no loading screens at all). The problem here is, I cannot play hardcore, as my Char will get killed if a portal is make near mobs and this will get annoying in higher levels. After clicking a townportal to Chaos Sanctury it takes me ab 2-5 seconds after the loading screen is over. But my char will go to it immediatly and I cannot do anything as I am still at the loading screen - Is my PC that bad? - even changing to original style does not help to lower the time…

4 Likes

Please update stash for non expansion players , you are going to kill the community this way for good.

7 Likes

I agree with my previous speakers. Please add the shared stash for Classic!

4 Likes

Give classic the shared stash already!

4 Likes

Going to keep at Blizzard until they at least give us a reason to why classic can’t have the Shared Stash, or at the very least a bigger stash. Preferably both.

Please give shared stash. Classic players got no option to mule. Pain

4 Likes

Please add shared stash!!!

Also make controller usable. Skills are not bound to buttons and I can’t add them either.

Also fix the lobby. It can’t be that I am the only one playing classic.

Make games visible from all regions. Or at least fix the lag.

Why is there a online-classic if you’re supporting it ZERO!??

… I forgot. My game crashes every half our. This did not happen in LoD beta.

3 Likes

Yes please this ^^ I thought this was one of the features advertised. Doesn’t make sense to add to LOD but not Classic.

3 Likes

Agree, 100% should be added and is definitely a portion of the fan base that is dedicated to the original D2 experience.

4 Likes

Any updates on this one?

Please classic players with shared stash in order to get rid of mules etc.

3 Likes

Also in D2R Classic play is backward compared to the original D2 Classic.

Why?:

In original D2 Classic we could make endless accounts for muling.

Now, in D2R Classic:

• we CANNOT make a new account.
  • we have NO option for a shared stash

It is harder to play D2R Classic now!

3 Likes

Not only did it allow for more space. It also allowed us to mule by ourselves instead of relying on other players to hold the game open.
Even so we could hide items in public games, but we can’t even see any public games right now in classic.

3 Likes