[Classic] The Shared Stash

You’re going to run out of character space and stash space in a year or two.

I see that coming for sure.

1 Like

I’m also after you and this idea because I also need that in our D2Classic!!!

Blizz we are waiting for your answer.

Bump it up!!

2 Likes

Blizzard please give us classic players shared stash. Muling is so tedious, and I lost probably one of the best items I’ve found so far in dozens of hours of gameplay, because to mule we have to drop the item in a private game, and re-join on the other character to pick it up. I just kept getting failed to join game, until the game disappeared and the item was gone forever :frowning: Such an easy solution would be to give us classic players this small QOL update. Once again, I have not met one classic player that does not want the shared stash, its so frustrating Blizzard won’t even speak on it.

5 Likes

Bump! Please add shared stash for classic. It sucks needing 10+ Mule characters to store your items and if you play solo you cant share items at all or you have to go into public games and mule there with the risks that your items will be stolen

4 Likes

Still missing shared stash ! Dont let classic die

4 Likes

They need not only to add a shared stash but also to change the size of the current size of the stash.

It’s not a good idea to keep a classic feel only for D2Classic and put some QoL only for D2expansion.

We are still waiting.

2 Likes

Why it’s so quiet here ?

Blizz please give us some feedback.

2 Likes

I agree with this sentiment - a bunch of my friends and I were going to buy the game to play classic together, but no shared stash in classic is a deal breaker.

1 Like

Please blizzard!!! Make classic shared stash a reality!

3 Likes

still waiting for shared stash update…

3 Likes

Still bumping up…

We are waiting

3 Likes

Shared Stash in classic for 2.3?

3 Likes

Hopefully, but they didn’t said anything about it ;/

2 Likes

Bump. I had to google this topic and stumbled here because while playing I couldn’t actually believe it. I’ve played D2 vanilla classic since beta and long time D2 fan. The stash feels like a BUG at this point! I also wrote this to you during beta testing - was literally the first thing I noticed! Please fix it otherwise you are ruining your own game! Atleast give a blue comment and please nothing illogical like “thats what we want”! Make a real resurrected game. Your game looks like you had one programmer for the stash who is now gone! It shows a real disconnect between the designers and players because any true classic player knows you should have that better stash!

4 Likes

January 2024 - Players still want increased stash size, along with shared stash in D2 Classic. Blizzard please do the needful. Thanks!

3 Likes

March 2024 - update with the same request to you Blizz!!

1 Like

It’s over. Only the janitor works on D2R now when he needs to push the button to reset the ladder. You expect a janitor to learn how to code too? :stuck_out_tongue:

wow so many “alts” posting … that’s how we get stuff done … lie about how many truly support it!!!

I mean, what, there’s about 35 classic players in total?

1 Like

Stop trolling. Nobody cares about your nonsense

Maybe this is our solution? :slight_smile:

There are more than 35 players … juz not on this forum maybe?