Characters disappeared

Same for me on US server

My character gone too. EU server

Hello,
2 of my online character are gone.
One was level 70-71 sorceress hell mode, i don’t have any offline characters.
Today i went to character creation screen, clicked on necromancer, then without typing his name, i have clicked to go back, exit game. After starting game again all of my online characters are removed, Could you please bring them back? (EU region).

i had created like 8 online characters online they all disapeared i want them back pls is there a fix or a cloud save for this in bnet?

Me too. US Server. My sorceress just disappeared. Given how many of us a reporting it, maybe it’s a server issue?! I hope they can bring all our characters back

Again … after the quick shut down yesterday thankfully my characters reappeared now again… sad … they disappeard after a random crash when trying to log in online bnet D2R no Characters shown idk what is it cus savegames on computer all there …

Same here… please do something to fix your servers…

Same just crashed, and now all chars are gone

shouldnt blizz have a HA server setup given the amount of cash they reap in?
Can you fix this like now i dont get long to play…

All my characters just disappeared :confused:

Same for me. The game just crashed and when i reconnect, all of my characters disappeared…

Is this being worked on or what Blizz? Its Sunday and we’re ready to freakin play…

yea it litterly happened to everyone the servers are down so there def working on it

All mine are gone again. :disappointed:

servers are down so u never connected so u dont see ur chars

Bet we’ll have some nasty rollbacks… just had the base for my merc’s insight before the crash. I’m gonna lose it…

when servers are up we will all have are stuff

All my characters are gone. I also can’t log into the server.

3rd time within 48 hours what is it weekend rushhour servers limited?? how u supose to to do long runs with all that rollback in your neck rly annoying!

Pray they come back… Some do… Some don’t… I won’t play a game where I can lose my time so easily… I already did once… Here is what they told me about missing chars/items.