Blizzard lying to people

What are you talking about?

You can sell all Micro’s post with the word “liar”.

Search Results - Diablo 2 Resurrected Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like

Never used that. I clicked on his name and it says profile not public. But I ask again when i find it then what?

You won’t find it. I already searched.

1 Like

So you wort answer my question. You seem a lot like him in that way

If you find a quote, I will concede that it was said to you.

1 Like

Lol if that’s all you’ll concede I wont waste my time. That’s literally the premise of all the arguing and has been for two weeks

I agree we want a harder game.

No quote. Never happened.

1 Like

So I want you to admit you are wrong and that I am right and all of this is micros fault. Will you agree to that when I find the quote?

To be fair, servers have been stable for 2 months, mostly because everyone quit because Blizzard missed the boat on changes that needed to be made, but weren’t.

I’m not going to turn this thread into a discussion on party loot, endless boss running, and lack of endgame content, though.

1 Like

That’s literally all I want is an honest talk like this ^. I get some people are ok with it and some not but let’s be honest

How is this Micro’s fault?
Is he a Blizzard employee?
Did he force you to make this thread?
Did he respond to any post of yours in 2021?
Did he make MissCheetah say what she said?
Did he make the others post what they posted?

Understandable why people drifted away…

However I think Blizzard was frying a much bigger fish during that time, like addressing the massive problem with the Battle.net server game database issue. There was likely some drawing board work to plan how to rework the database, likely some deployment of new hardware to handle whatever extra load, sifting through the game code and tweaking a bunch of stuff to make the future game clients work properly…

If they brought the changes people were wanting before then, the above would have only taken longer, as well as the first ladder.

Priorities.

Most of the players will return.

Jesus Christ. You aren’t even trying any more. I mean that this debate is a mess is his fault. You are as bad as he is. You guys go to the same school?

It’s only the 7th of march? Do you consider the middle of the year to be March through October lol?

Move on, dude. If you’re that tired of Blizzard, then move the hell on. Get on with your life. There are thousands of games out there by numerous companies. Grow up, change your Huggies, and stop crying. Blizzard is what it is, and they do the things they do.

A small portion will return, maybe 15% or so. They will disappear again within a month. The game is already dead.

1 Like

We’ll see. :slight_smile:

Flagged for cause IE For posting like you usually do!

Certainly, the servers are more stable but D2R did crash twice this past weekend for me.

Lots have quit, but many will come back for patch 2.4 and first official ladder after D2R launch served as the de facto first unofficial ladder.

In D2:LoD ladder, there is a fresh economy, one can make ladder-specific runewords, and there is the race to 99. Two of these 3 were part of D2R launch, making it an unofficial de facto ladder.

Hmm, ok. Hope it made you feel better. :+1: