Blizzard lying to people

You aren’t even trying to be honest. Almost every poster with a time frame there is under a month. You never say 6 months. You jjst say not a week. That doesn’t mean you were suggesting 6 months. There is ONE person they are worried for no ladder and you say it’s about the same saying under a month as no ladder. Blatant lie. Furthermore that one person changed his tune AND you said he was wrong to think that. So literally 0 on that side and a dozen on the other. You asked for people. I gave you them. Now you lie and try and change what you yourself even said. It’s just pathetic

There was nothing naive about thinking 3 weeks if you don’t think blizzard is misleading or lying. The whole point is there was no reason for me to think beyond 4 months which is the time frame I needed to
Be able to play ladder. Hence no reason I should have returned the game contrary to you and other trolls living with hindsight bias

I don’t care what you thought in November. That is so irrelevant and just another attempt for you to think you are making points that have nothing to do with this. Why can’t you ever stay on task? Just once dude. It’s deflect, lie, muddy, false equivalency, minimize. It’s all bs

Why did you ask for the posts when I give you a thread with a lot more than “a Couple” if you are just going to ignore it and lie? Anyone can read the thread. The vibe is clearly a month or two and NO one saying 6 months

You mischaracterize what I wrote. It is for all to see what I actually said rather than your interpretation.

With that, I bid you farewell. When ladder launches, I will name a character in your honor. Peace.

3 Likes

Of course you bid farewell. You just got disproven and tried to lie to avoid owning it. Even you are better than this

I was not disproven. Those threads did not have a bunch of people who posted 1-3 weeks (and the one that did had a last post of August 12 which did not address my question where I said after August 12 to avoid posts made before Rod’s tweet was widely known).

It is just completely pointless to respond to you. I have showed over and over again why you are in error. Others have shown that. Your posts just deny, mischaracterize, misinterpret, deflect, insult, and you have already said that there is nothing I can do to change your mind. A mind works best when open and you are not open to what I or multiple posters have to say. It is utterly futile.

The quote from Boutus was already shown and is shown again. He clearly said that he was worried that D2R would never have ladder.

My response to him made perfect sense as I said that his concerns were unjustified and that ladder would eventually come even though Blizzard (and I for that matter) could not say precisely when since even Blizzard did not know pre-release. I have given the actual quotes in that thread above and you just misinterpret and mischaracterize.

I will not respond to you anymore in this thread but I know that you will just continue to try to prolong this useless discussion and you will falsely claim victory irrespective of all the undeniable facts. I also know you will keep making complaining posts on this same issue in the D2R forum and you will continue to be corrected and make arguments that lack merits.

I truly hope that you can find solace in the coming weeks, enjoy your new family, and can leave all this negativity and denial behind.

3 Likes

I gave you not only a thread full of them but also disproved the ONLY one you’ve been using.

The majority of players expected ladder in 2021 on Sept 22. Do you really not agree?

No surprise that after 100 posts you hang it up when the one quote you’ve been using is disproven and I’ve given you several on my side as you requested. I’ll consider that check and mate

What makes it even sweeter it was literally your own post months ago that convinced the one person claiming ladder wouldn’t come out that they were wrong. Sweet sweet irony. His very next post showed he wasn’t concerned. The thread is linked. Don’t lie to me about what I just read from the original source. You got got and it Happened because of you :joy::rofl:

Dude then says he won’t respond anymore but edits his post 5 times after that lol

Ladder soon. :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

Good deal! Lets goooo!!!

4 Likes

Excited for ladder. It will be so good to have ladder that we all can play and the trolls can trollala.

2 Likes

People will find something else less important to complain about. I guarantee it! :smiley:

Up next: Iron Golem bug… STILL A PROBLEM.
Cain not next to stash in Act 5…
etc.

4 Likes

True. Good forum advice is

Never argue with idiots. They will bring you done to their level and then beat you with experience.

4 Likes

Heh I just thought of it… The two episodes of StarTrek TNG Times Arrow 1 and 2, the actor nailed the look of Mark Twain.

Portrayed by actor Jerry Hardin

6 Likes

?? ok first off… i dont see what the issue is… you have full access to everything ladder right now… are u just sad there are no leaderboards? whats the difference… is your

2nd… thedarkjedi explained everything already, and im sure the over 200+ replies have added more to that.

but in case they didn’t… lets start off with the basics…

it just turned MARCH… it IS early 2022 eyeroll

who is “we” if u want a harder game… go play a harder game?
not sure what the issue is…
idk maybe try playing a non paladin/sorc character? it might make the game harder.

if all you do is copy the meta builds then yeah after 10 years the game is going to be pretty easy… go make up your own build… go limit yourself.

stop using the best runewords in the game… go make a bowzon with brand or something…
dont complain tyhe game is “too easy”… make it harder

i still havent been able to see a single game in the list since day 1… game is broken.

There’s likely something wrong with your network/router configuration then. If you’re using a VPN, try turning it off. Although unlikely, it could be your ISP.

You would think that a remastered game would be polished before release and not have the same bugs from 20 years ago… :rofl:

2 Likes

They did fix some bugs in D2R and people complained saying that Blizzard removed bugs (e.g. WSG) that were an integral part of D2/D2:LoD.

You can not win.

1 Like

Sure they could have… It would have taken another 3 or 5 years. Or… OR… They could utilize the up to 22 years playing experience multiplied by the number of players help in getting it polished a hell of a lot faster, and the player base gets to have some input on the development of the game.

Think about it.

2 Likes

its not my ISP, my network/router configuration or a VPN its the fact that blizzard has alocal region IP filter on battlenet… they need to turn it off.

The only problem is the game was released to early to please investors, game wasn’t ready to release in September 2021, it needed more and bigger stress tests but they had to release the game as is so we got a pretty bad launch.

2 Likes

I’m glad someone understands here to blame the publishing and not the development team. At every turn the devs have made it clear they care about the success of the product. This is what happened with Warcraft III too, except the devs didn’t even get the chance to do the job properly, they were stripped of funding, resulting in a couple people doing the work of a dozen and eventually the team just being fired outright for things that weren’t their fault.

Deadlines ruin games. Crunch time ruins the people working on them, it doesn’t have to be that way, but publishers like Activision don’t seem to ever learn that lesson.

1 Like