Blizzard, Last Minute Changes To Consider

CE only saves time. There are very few situations where it is really essential. I suspect Druid summons were never intended to stand alone, but to compliment other builds like fissure.

Agreed, hope they allow act 5 merc to use axes.

Blizzard, hope you are still considering a few more changes before you close shop.

Agree to everything. Only one thing though rabies is still too weak anyway even with bis gear u will reach around 50-60k poison damage but with a 20sec + duration u are looking at 2500-3000 dps. But anyway some great suggestions

1 Like

Agree, hope they seriously consider further buffs to Rabies as it is an extremely fun build.

1 Like

Blizzard, before you finalize the official patch notes for 2.4, hope you consider buffing a few more class skills -

• Blade Fury
  • Lycanthropy
  • War Cry
  • Raise Skeletal Mage
  • Thunderstorm

Thanks for consideration and know you guys are working hard!

Blizzard, hope you are still considering a few more changes before you officially release 2.4.

Instead of giving them staffs, let them block and I’d rather give them at least one good runeword for swords that has increased casting speed + skill + and elemental damage+. With out making it must have for sorcerers but just a option. Though I am for orbs being given to them.

Though a teleport they use on being struck AI wise would make sense.

1 Like

I hope some more changes will be released with 2.4. A lot of these are good suggestions.

1 Like

Yeah, giving Act 2 merc teleport on being struck would definitely help them stay alive.

A3 merc needs a Magic element variant

Blessed Hammer/Holy Bolt/Holy Shield

(But he would have to be able to block with shield too - i dunno if he can or not)

Nope, none of them can still. It would be a bit of advantege in surviveabiliy makeing them more viable, outside normal difficulty.

too many changes that need testing and cannot be “last minute”

save stuff for 2.5, enough work has been done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yupp no need to change the whole game at once. Rome wasn’t built in a day either. We got plenty of changes allready.

the real last minute changes to 2.4 must be fixing the mouse clicking bugs

I agree some changes may need further testing, but many changes are ready to go, such as:

Blade Fury AR, Lycanthropy FRW, WarCry mana cost reduction, removing knockback from BK, moving Cain by Act 5 Stash, Cresant Moon allowed in claws and daggers

Testing also needed to check if stuff work properly, and not causeing any bugs.

1 Like

That is true and hope they made a few more changes with all this additional time for the official release of 2.4.

C’mon Bliizard, more work to be done before the official release of 2.4.

I really hope to see a few more changes with the official release of 2.4.