Black screen with D2R icon

Same thing
After the update, I can only play around 15 minutes before everything turn black.
Demand a solution right away or refund

Same situation after the update.
Always black out when I m in the camp

Same with me. Seems to be only act 1 so far. Yesterday it happened twice while using stash. Just happened again while in Tristram.

Same for me all day PS4

Same exact issue here on Xbox.

Also experiencing the issue on my PS4 Pro. Happens in dungeons and towns. Tried closing and restarting the game, also tried restarting the console, I get the same issue. I have to force close the game and when I come back it restores to the last time I hit Save and Exit, doesnā€™t even use the auto save.

1 Like

same here. its a shame. We paid for this crap.

1 Like

4 times a black screen. I give up. Nice patch.

Did anyone of the devs tested the rollout for more than 5 minutes?

40$ for not being able to play online or offline :sob:

1 Like

Same Problem her on Xbox Series X after the Patch this game is now unplayable on offline modeā€¦ clap

1 Like

I had the same issue, my screen randomly went black 4 times in 20 mins and I had to exit and lose progressā€¦ but think I may have found a solutionā€¦

I waited in the queue to connect to battle.net and then created my single player game and it seemed to workā€¦ not sure if it maybe keeps you connected in the queue in the background and then goes black when its your time to connectā€¦ or maybe this was just a lucky created game

Either way, having to connect to battle.net to play single player defeats the purpose of offline playā€¦

FYI Im playing on PS4, with 1.06 patch installed. Load times are brutal and taking town portals is impossible if 1 enemy if nearby

1 Like

This.

I also have black loading screens if I chose to bypass the queue and play offline directly. But the session seems stable if Iā€™m connected to battle.net. I guess these kind of things are the new normal in modern standards :upside_down_face:.

Playing on Xbox one X with D2R installed on an SSD external drive.

1 Like

Same here. I guess its a bug of queueing system.

It is still working in background after ESC .

The game will go black screen when queueing process is done.

This means you have to queue before playing single player which is stupid and not acceptable.

Iā€™m having the same problem on the Xbox series X, happened twice now got to play for about 15 mins before the screen went black with the d2 icon in the bottom corner had to quit the game so I didnā€™t die. BLIZZRD FFS PLEASE FIX THIS,!

Keep your console disconnected from the internet and this bug will not happen.

Same issue offline and online for PS4. Black screen a few minutes into playing, rendering both versions unplayable. Sucks because I canā€™t sit around to queue for Battle.net so I play offline, then I experience crashes that roll back chapters of progress. Like others, hard pausing this game and playing others until they figure it out.

The bug will at least not happen in offline if you keep your console disconnected.

Same issue
Black screen then just the loading icon

Read above

20 chars limit

Same here on PS4 multiple times

Read above for workaround.