Autoclickers are in full use again

Glad I discovered this thread. I was wondering why I’d see drops immediately disappear at the same time during Baal runs.

Back in the days with pickit bots, you would at least see the items disappear one by one rapidly. Sounds like KBM + a separate controller for autoloot is going to become the norm now.

Not just the norm it is mandatory for public games. It’s one button to loot the entire room. If your controller has a turbo option, you can loot the items BEFORE they even drop, as in other players will not even see the items appear on the ground, they will just hear the sound.

Yes this was because most utilized telekinesis which picks up one item at a time. Blizzard disabled the ability of Telekinesis to pick up items now also.

1 Like

What’s your point ??? If you didn’t bot back then you had nothing couldn’t trade couldn’t pvp

But now w have controllers that auto look , auto clickers and pick up hacks…. Gee letting people farm with friends in a 20 year old game with no end game or challenge…… yeah solo by your self MF sounds dreadful! We created new problems

That’s not what I said though.

You would only switch to the controller right before a boss dies. The rest of the time, you just use your KBM as normal, so you can skip the trash drops.

When bosses die, there is an explosion of drops and grabbing stuff as fast as possible is the only way to get a chance to grab something, since we don’t have Personal Loot in the game.

Supposedly you can switch between KBM and a controller on the fly, without any interruptions.

1 Like

I am a pretty fast clicker but even some Baal runs, I am thinking “holy s***, that was fast.”

That is literally anecdotal.

Holy ****, is this for real?

The amount of ignorance coming out of you is astounding, is that you jay?

I already knew this was going to happen in D2R, I just didn’t know it would happen so fast. This game has lost its social aspect of playing together to farm loot to now only playing solo if you want drops. It was fun playing with others on launch day when farming for loot though, while it lasted.

2 Likes

no one wins with personal loot.

i have a button paddle on my controller set to type out players 1 3 5 and 7. and all my numpad keys do the same for all players x. its all seemless, never tried using loot button for kbam tho

You literally just described personal loot with extra steps. Lmao. Drops should just be assigned randomly to players similar to the way path of exiles “permanent allocation” option works. Otherwise why the heck are you playing in pubs and expecting loot. You MF solo or with friends and only group in this game to get exp or ubers.

Your first mistake is trying to item find in random public games. XP in pubs, MF solo.

i played since 4 days after release i dont see any hack program .

I’m curious to come across any coherent argument against personal loot. Works just fine in D3, and problems of this sort simply do not exist.

The fact that they likely weren’t able to implement such a feature into the original game doesn’t make FFA loot suddenly desirable or good design-wise. Game has enough RNG as is already; no reason to add more stress by artificially forcing people to compete with each other for loot–especially when it encourages dishonest behavior such as botting, loot macros/hacks, etc.

“May the fastest clicker win” doesn’t encourage a healthy gaming community either. You are instead conditioned to instantly hate whoever clicked faster than you–or in this case, used a controller on PC to auto-loot everything before you even had a chance to see what dropped in the first place.

Then it boils down to who has the lowest ping.

I’m not sure what game you played but I’ve been on d2 since it came out and never did I say… man I really should Magic find in a group of randoms . Lol

No I didn’t. Try reading it again.

While I don’t have a dog in the fight regarding ploot or not, the coherent arg against ploot is simply no one can take your drops. Whether by bots, controllers or fast clicking, it’s those users that are primarily against ploot and the slower more casual folks are for it.

I’m curious to come across any coherent argument against personal loot

This thread is for private loot and not personal loot. Where you can stand in the back of the room, hit a boss 1 time, and are guaranteed at least 1 piece of loot. While the person who is carrying everyone only gets the chance at 1 piece of loot for their work.