Autoclickers are in full use again

It took less than 1 week for public games to be dominated by Autoclickers and bots. GG Blizz for not learning for your mistakes in the past. How hard is it to properly encrypt the game memory and ban these players?

9 Likes

You don’t need an autoclicker when you can use a controller that gives you AoE loot. No need to click on items 1 by 1. Use the ‘loot’ button on controller and it grabs items around you before they drop to the ground.

9 Likes

Cool. So now Blizzard has sanctioned Pickit. I’ll be putting in for my refund

8 Likes

Yeah screw public games for loot as long as this is a possibility. I ll stick to solo farm or with friends… no loot issues there. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Already start, on some specific sites <D

I don’t use any store to buy items and i don’t care if others do. I have my password protected games where only friends can join and we get all the loot we want / need.
Alongside with the loot comes tons of fun and laughing while playing.

8 Likes

This is dumb. The entire purpose of an ARPG is the loot. If you can bot, buy, or hack in the loot then the game serves no purpose.

3 Likes

Seems easy enough on PC to use a simple hack to trick your game into thinking you have a controller when using a KBM.

So you can play with KBM for precise controls and then when it’s time to grab loot, you use a dedicated mouse button to spam-grab all the items.

Yet another reason we need Personal Loot options.

13 Likes

You are indeed correct on that. I simply don’t allow other players to destroy my expirience because they need bots or other tricks to get loot.

I’m curious. Is you’re only evidence for this anecdotal?

I mean, have you witnessed bots via streams, images, & videos, or just that loot disappears fast when it drops?

Because if it’s just the latter, that’s just normal. Everyone is spamming clicking the ground for 5 seconds before Baal dies, and it will 100% disappear instantly even without pickits or bots.

8 Likes

The only solution is personal instanced tradable loot so controllers don’t win bots don’t win auto clickers don’t win pickIt doesn’t win I told you this would happen

2 Likes

Cute words when you already admited bot usage on the forums.

Not at all. As a 20yr Diablo Player I can tell the difference between when someone in the group is using autopickup and just fast reaction time. With less that 20ms ping, you shouldn’t be able to pick up the dropped items before my game can render them on the ground.

2 Likes

We didn’t have controllers back then. Controllers are a game changer. Picking up loot before it drops the ground - fully legit.

2 Likes

Wow I didn’t know that, its insane why the heck they do this. I bet alot of people don’t even feel bad anymore to use hacks with changes like that…

This is called a reason to REFUND. This is game modifications that were not told to us. Under EU law Blizzard will owe full refunds to EVERY player

1 Like

Funny… we never see console player complaining about mouse being better in first person shooters and wanting mouse to be banned from games.
Tough luck, kids… Controller is better in this game just like mouse is better in FPS.
Not only you can loot an entire room in an instant, but it’s also provide complete accuracy and better mobility. Everything is better in this game with a controller except inventory management. You can much easier dodge projectiles, you can never missclick an enemy and miss an attack… even if the enemy is fast you don’t have to click on it to attack… you lock on it automatically and never shoot off target.

we never see console player complaining about mouse being better in first person shooters

They do it all the time. That is why console games come with aim-assist to keep crosshairs locked on body parts when shooting.

1 Like

And Blizzard will do exactly what they did on Diablo 3. They will isolate Console players to their own game with NO interaction with PC players. It’s either that or face a major Lawsuit from EU players. You basically sold a game but then secretly gave half the player base hacks. This was not an advertised change, there was no notice before release, and it completely changes the game from a fundamental level. This is the most basic case of Fraud you can make

1 Like

yea thats why some shooter even got autoaim with controller, gg …
if someone wants to use controller in a shooter play it on console if they like it that much lmao
they need to make controller console only in d2r