Are we done nerfing monsters yet?

It does hurt a lot actualy, stop pretending it is not. It hurts in chaos vs venom lords and it hurts a lot in throne of destruction in combination with souls.

You keep saying that but you are wrong as you can see on example with oblivion knights. They also buffed uber baal in 2.4 btw.

3 Likes

it was working as intended, but it was bad design. So they correctly removed it, because they were capable of recognising bad design. Invalidating the vast majority of melee builds is not fun or useful. People not using powerful weapon upgrades because it will kill themselves, is not fun or useful. That’s not “noob killer” it’s just crap design. Brevik himself said (and I’m paraphrasing because I can’t remember it exactly) “balance is overrated, sometime being overpowered is really fun”.

and “don’t do it by accident” as a WW barb when they curse you to certain death mid whirl?? oh come now…

3 Likes

OP why dont ya go play hardcore and level all the way up to 98 buddy bud if this game so ez 4 u

1 Like

Literally crying about bug fixes and making it so melee doesn’t 1shot themselves

2 Likes

I mean considering most HC deaths come from either boredom or internet/server issues… ehh.

Time to add a layer of difficulty one game is completed

Oh after 2 decades they fixed mana burn and now someone hates it.Well i dont i hope they fix alot of skills,classes and monsters :slight_smile: So i disagree hard!

1 Like

Making something work a little better doesn’t count as a buff, particularly when they nerfed them into the dust to start. Lower Res being dangerous makes me laugh.

You are mixing Tomb Vipers and Iron Maiden.
There is this wonderful skill called Beserk. You should use it.

Most deaths in HC are due to server side issues, not player error.

Which are you talking about IM or Tomb Vipers? Neither were bug fixes.

See? this guy gets it.

This was technically a bug, but a good one tbh because it is dangerous to teleporters in particular. People call for Enigmna nerf, and then they are happy with the one damn thing that was dangerous to them…
It’s fine that you disagree, but blizz also needs to undestand that some of us want the game made harder, if anything, not making it easier with every fix.

1 Like

Thats your opinion,wrong one tho. They obviously also buffed certain things i talked about, lower resist being biggest one so yeah, you failed with this topic dude.

You can make it harder, it’s called modding. :slight_smile:

Having said that there is the obvious drawback of no multiplayer with mods, which is one of the many reasons why TCP/IP should be brought back.

This goomer plays softcore

On the record of not caring if people skip the whole game. Once you’ve seen it once, and everyone does the first time, what the heck is the difference, Karen?

not true and and a cheap excuse. also, if monsters are so nerfed, how is it that you character cant sustain 10 seconds of afk’ing while your client buggs out?

1 Like

Why cant We all have 4th level? Normal, nightmare, hell and idk, lets say madness ? with dope af, random monsters with unexpected skills and traps to kill us? or more weird dangerous levels like cows or even that act VII ? Cant they made new, amazing locations that will wake up in everyone devils curiosity? I mean, why not? All the time the same, monsters in hell after few weeks are like sand golems and all You need to do is to touch them; damn i think ill made topic just to be slain by player that Played that game from always, paladins and sorcerers;

This game not only harder content but also an actual endgame cycle

An endgame with diverse activities

Game is hard enough , experienced people with top equip dying to monsters at levels 95+ are proof of that.

Which happen like 0.0001% of the time

Also happens because the content is so easy and boring that people are not 100% focussed on it

Give people harder content and they’ll love to play it and die for proper reasons

Ps: why do you keep replying to the topic rather than me when talking to me lol

its so rare though, and its typically because of stacking debuffs, the 2 times i died post 96 were: nihlithak - i was amped and he spawned with conviction aura, 1 shot me (ss, 60% base fire res, 2600 hp). and infector - i had lower res on, infector spawned with conviction aura, melted pretty much instantly when i robotically attempted to telestomp him.

wore a dwarf star after the infector death at 97. didnt have another close call again.

1 Like

Two of which were bugs and iron maiden made melee impossible to play on HC

I was i think.

Again, content is hard enough. No its not easy. Game offer enough challenge, people just like to farm easier places often.