All Characters Deleted

Apparently using Cain to identify items simply isn’t safe anymore. Gotta love that. Thanks so much Blizzard for providing a bug-free experience. Or even simply a playable, non-gamebreaking experience…

Where is the Blizzard team??? Thousands of posts about character deleting and no support.

they investigate guys dont be afraid

I hope you’re right but I fear you’re wrong, given a few of the responses to previous reports.

Zzzzz… mine are all gone too. Online characters are not on the tab while the crappy level 1 in offline still exists.

I think what bothers me more than the actual server issues and bugs is Blizzard’s lack of communication and community engagement surrounding this whole ordeal. I think it would make a lot of people feel better if Blizzard was making regular update posts to give the community a bit of insight into what is causing these issues and what is being done about them. A bit of community engagement can go a long way in situations like these.

4 Likes

Fully agreed. Just knowing that they’re trying to fix it would help, but the silence is really deafening

1 Like

Of course they’re not trying to fix it, if they were they’d of kept the servers offline not tell us for 5 days in a row it has been resolved.

2 Likes

Same here, all characters has been deleted at 10/11.
所有角色都被刪除了,請協助

I am loosing my roster as well. I finished up new title update at 3pm gmt. and is now 1030pm gmt and my whole roster is gone. Had great gear on my sorc completly decked out with all her gear needed to mf, and my hdin is now gone and he was almost geared up as well missing 3 pieces to how i wanted him tooned. I am hopping that they all show back up tomorrow but its heart breaking to see a game i love just run so bad right now.

1 Like

Well of course they made a backup for you personally. I’m waiting for your message tomorrow. Honestly i hope your characters come back. My chars is still gone 8 days ago

Yeah its just so disheartning. I just wanna load in and see my guys are back. They say as long as you havent deleted them they will return they are just lost on the server. But i just want to know what the issue is and wonder why they are gone. And why is it just some people i dont understand.

The same here. It’s the second time that this thing happen.

thats kinda common sense and exactly why i watch the server status from various websites that say when it goes back up

1 Like

same as me. but I got reply from Blizzard that If the character not to be seen at the moment, It can not be restored. but did not hear any apology. It regards this disgusting event as my fault. so sad.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your losses.
I myself have lost so much cause of this game. I feel so depressed about how blizzard has performed.
They won’t they take any responsibility…
Our characters… items… time… ect… are just gone… never to be seen again.

They won’t restore any deleted info… characters/items/ect.
They won’t give any kind of refund cause of these issues.
They won’t take any kind of responsibility for these issues.

This is what they told me directly when I asked about restoring deleted data.

I am sorry for all of your losses. I am in that same boat.

I don’t plan to play until these issues are resolved… maybe ladder S1… maybe not… We’ll see… No point in playing when you can lose it all at any moment without any hope of recovery.

Play on my fellow travelers… I hope your luck is better than mine.

2 Likes