All Characters Deleted

Same here, hours of playing just gone

same issue, lost a level 56 druid. It was there still 2 hours ago. This has been an ongoing issue

My characters are now gone, again. I’m starting to develop abandonment issues. :cry:

Just now I can’t see my Lvl 61+ish assassin. I beat nightmare Baal. Scared to try things out as it could be permanently deleted? Is this temporary?

Same here happened for me Yesterday. Playing on Asia. Didn’t crash but just existing normally. When logged in again, all online characters are gone

Did it come back at some point?

had 4 chars and they’re all gone now. why did we pay so much money to have this issues on us? are we playing a beta game?

First time this happened to me, so are you saying they come back? Do I lose any progress?

When I just save and quit one game, preparing to start a new one, my character just disappeared!?

I lost mine as swell. I finished nightmare mode, cinematics started to load then game crashed, I reloaded the game can`t find my character after. I have been trying since last night.

Lost all chars, chars came back, now gone again - fyi to everyone if you were actively playing its pretty likely you lost all progress from previous game but the character will be restored once they roll servers back (seems to be best case scenario).
This has been an issue since the game came out, kind of hard to believe it hasnt been resolved yet. I’ve dropped a few characters from lvl 20ish all the way back down to 1 with 0 gear as if i hadn’t played at all, and had multiple high lvl characters get rolled back as much as an act and a half or so - all gear and progress. I only perma lost one when the game released however.

Good luck to everyone on getting everything restored - I’d honestly avoid playing too much for the above reasons because they never seem to announce any maintenance or downtime when its meaningful until its at critical state. Really doesnt seem like any of this should be that difficult for them to resolve but here we are.

Same exact situation for me, but I finished the cinematics. After I noticed hell dififculty was still greyed out.

Now error message is gone, and I can get in but my character is still missing.

this is the SECOND TIME today that the characters are gone. FIND THE SOLUTION PLZ. This is getting ANNOYING.

All online characters wiped. Was just three pieces away from full BiS on my poison nova necro, too.

But the error message on the blizzard launcher is now gone and I can get into the game (I haven’t tested out creating a new character again, since I’m afraid I’ll lose all hours of progress). Does it still mean I can get my characters back?

I wa curious if someone is suffering from same thing and apprently i am not alone. My chars are gone as well…

same here… Characters Deleted

WTF is blizzard doing . . . no official statement so far and is causing too much inconvenience. Characters gone again…

My Chars are also gone!!. I dont even play that often. I have like 40 hours playtime and at least 40 hours ‘waiting to be able to play’ time…
Let us play in peace. WTF. its 2021… DO i have to take care of ur servers?

Same here, character is gone and of course there is a problem with contacting support :frowning:
Hope it will be fixed