All Characters Deleted

Your characters got deleted permanently?

if you change regions seems to be working fine in asia and europe servers

characters back, put away the pitchforks folks.

my character has been gone since the 7th and still has not been restored. anyone else have same issues, or any idea how to fix it?

AGAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN

3 times today, stop it please, fix thsi, i cant play.

1 Like

all my character disapered. wtf?

Hi. my Diablo 2 Resurected characters keep dissapearing, happened 2 times already. They got returned 1 time but i dont know if they will re-apear again?

same here all my characters are gone just now…

Diablo II: Disappearance™

hahah love the new name!

1 Like

same here all my characters are gone just now…

All my characters are gone. Had a connection issue, once I relaunched the game, my character list is empty. Every single character, all my mules and all my items are gone.

What can we do to get our characters back?

My characters have been missing for over 12 hours, requesting a search party.

So this is blizzard standard…
They seem to have a tradition of screwing up every remake

I swear to god Blizzard, if my characters and gear are gone forever, I will never stop campaigning against your company. I made the decision to have the smallest bit of faith in your compant amidst every scandal known to man. What choice did I have if I wanted to play my favorite game? Now look at me. 100+ hours down the drain and enough characters and gear to make a man cry, just gone out of thin air. Inexcusable in a game you charged 40 dollars for.

4 Likes

Brother if you launch the campaign I’ll join, hold signs, protest in front of their headquarters, sign petitions, whatever, this is bull$h!t and they knows it. Blizzard needs to either break away from Activision or convince their boss to stop treating us customers like social outcasts who don’t deserve good customer service.

Brah you spent 100+ hours in this game and still don’t realize that your character just don’t load when the servers crash?

Don’t worry, your chars will be back once the servers are up and running again.

Same here. All characters gone. They were up briefly last night but I lost some progress on the character I was playing.

as i expected servers already down

Same my 77 assassin gone and my ticket I put in they basically tryin to say I deleted my own champion which is complete f$&@ing nonsense