[2.4 Patch] Pvp is compromised - Fast Hit Recovery / Stun Issue

you’re right. Contrary to the initial advertisement, they decided to delete the FHR, ignoring the feedback on the operation of the PTR server. The biggest problem is that the fun of the game itself is lost by changing the game without the consent of the consumer and a decision different from the initial sale. They are removing the basic skeleton of the system and putting on various new clothes.

Although I cannot participate in your class action lawsuit in Korea, I will support you. US precedents and laws on consumer protection are very strong. I’m hoping for good results.

7 Likes

There is also the youtube video of them telling us that they wouldn’t change the exact things that they have changed.

It doesnt matter WHY they did it. All that matters is that they DID do it. ANd they changed this game up for the worst while stealing several millions of peoples money.

Im 100% fed up and upset with these people. They lied and stole. They sold us this crap for money and changed the game. Pathetic.

5 Likes

Yes totaly agree - Keep this topic UP !

4 Likes

Hoping for a fix in Patch 2.5

5 Likes

let’s hope so yeah !

5 Likes

WT…! When reset for ladder 1 and Ladder 2 start? PTR and skill change, no news of the new Rune words? Work, Blizzard!

4 Likes

Give us FHR again in 2.5 Patch

6 Likes

Yes ! PvP Resurrected in 2.5 Please

5 Likes

Please Resurrect FHR!

5 Likes

Make the pvp community happy. Please reverse it, or find a fix so we can actually play together, stun people as a team and hunt as a team!!!

4 Likes

Hey, Blizzard developers
I know you can hear your user’s voice. This is the case for the ridiculous request.,The majority opposed this through ptr, but they changed it with respect to a small number of voices, and they wanted to correct the awkwardness, but tried to prevent it from being automatically locked for a long time with artificial intelligence.,The intention was good, but the charm of Diablo was removed. Why would you want to remove your advantages?

See the offer below and decide carefully.

Rollback is the best, but just modify it as follows as the next best thing. Only those who want to use it will use FHR diminishing effect.

4 Likes

Yeah ! Totaly agree. Let’s hope Patch 2.5 changes this - Else i might also quit.

3 Likes

Upcoming PTR/patch preview lets hope they address this issue!!

5 Likes

fingers crossed ! lets hope

6 Likes

Patch 2.5 PvP Resurrected :pray:

6 Likes

Fingers crossed !!! Hopefully we get what we asked for.

7 Likes

Please revert fhr to its previous state in patch 2.3

5 Likes

Blizzard look here please.

Need PVP resurrected!!!

5 Likes

#Hope
Rollback FHR and FB to version 2.3 ( God patch!!)

#Despair
I’m not interested and I’m just thinking about how to attract D2R users to D4… D2R destined to be abandoned someday?8

3 Likes

10.6k views
438 comments

please blizzard. Bring back the FHR system… :frowning:

3 Likes