2.3 Patch: Woooooow, look at THAT list of notes!

Seems to work on mine. The max performance or whatever setting that’s on the bottom is hilariously bad however. Looks like you smeared vaseline in a 5" circle around your character. 50 fps boost, but who cares at that point lol.

I read from top to bottom and didn’t see:

• [Classic] Shared Stash same as LoD.

• Removing the ignorant mis-type game create/join 60-90 second queue.

Hope you guys see things you like.

so you still cannot carry players count settings between games offline :frowning:

Use the command line argument:

-players X

Ah… nice comprehensive list of fixes.

• Fixed an issue where Mercenaries would not always teleport with the player

This one was driving me NUTS… having to TP etc. to get them back every time they got stuck somewhere.

And these are nice-to-haves…

• NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) is now supported. To enable, please reference your options menu.
  • Fixed an issue where if you attempted to deposit more gold into your stash than the stash could fit, no gold would be deposited at all

Thanks, Blizzard!

ya, this is awesome.

I think my favorite changes are:

1. Quick Cast, (have wanted this going back to the original D2. Much appreciated!)
  2. Pathing has been improved for player summons
  3. Improved synchronization of ability and attack animations in online games
  4. Fixed an issue where player attack and skills would not always stay in sync between client and server
  5. Fixed an issue where Tomb Vipers’ Poison Cloud attack was improperly dealing physical damage.; the poison clouds now deal proper poison damage (OMG! Finally. This was so annoying when farming keys. Merc and I died so many times.)
  6. Optimized various player abilities
  7. Optimized various boss encounters and monsters

You can tell they put a lot of work into this patch. It’s been a rougher launch than I would have expected for D2R, but you can tell they’ve put in a ton of time fixing issues, and hopefully this is just an indication of more to come.

4 Likes

Summons are fixed. Finally…after 20 years ^^

3 Likes

Lots of reports in bug section on it. My dad lost his cube twice, an act 3 quest organ once, then a crash caused his save file corrupted. This is from offline play for a few days when queues were first introduced and were terrible. Folks been losing items online too due to a save file max size issue.

Omg who cares anyway? It’s boring as s**t

The quick cast updates are amazing, thank you D2 devs. Keep the good features coming.

1 Like

did they fix the dual grief broken weapon bug? hope not lol

My game crashes there often too, and i also run away a bit

Useless patch. No real game content additions, no balance changes.

When doe this mess go live?
My game is still showing its on 1.1.67314 o.O

Useless post. No real contribution, no suggestions given.

4 Likes

Awww, they took out the dead mercs. I enjoyed that new feature lol

1 Like

maybe didnt want to promise things they cant hold and not raise xpectations too high

Merc bugging is no longer a thing with the mec fixes. Just tested it, all melee go immediately for the merc in range now.

My suggestions are already all over the forums.

• End Game Maps
  • Re-balancing of skills (buffing underpowered skills)
  • Mercenary re-work
  • Changed method of spawning D Clone spawn instead of relying on mass dupe and 3rd party program
  • Grief Nerf
  • New Items / Runewords
  • New Quests / Monsters
  • New Class
  • Change Cube recipe to remove chipped gem / flawed gem from rune recipes (tedious with no gameplay improvement)
  • Lobby screen revamp
  • Game search filters
  • Loot filters
1 Like