2.3 Patch: Woooooow, look at THAT list of notes!

So…
-Iron golem will stop despawning with no reason? We can Make an expensive one using a necro now?

-Holy shield have been fixed… does it also includes the charge/holy shield bug?

lol no u don’t, then ur just clueless. Check killing baal if ur still got the same opinion u just cant judge it properly, its super slow compared to before.

Yes im clueless, im running around killing bosses in a matter of seconds on my orb/wall sorc right now.

Clearly clueless.

1 Like

I REALLY hope so… I reported that day one and have been hoping they fixed it.

Reporting a bot should also auto mute them for the session - now I have to test that too. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

its fixed, i just tested it out.

2 Likes

Now only if they would remove the 2 min wait time for lobby entries, I get that they are trying to stop something but it is also hurting those of us who are not trying to extort the game. It is a shame really.

YESSSSSS! Happy Cheetah now. Ty for testing. The lobby was driving me nuts and with blocking/reporting working right it was even worse.

3 Likes

there does seem to be a weird hit detection bug right now with firewall that im noticing, seems like the hits dont register if its placed on a certain angle

They fixed merc bug so now it cannot be untargetable by melee.

1 Like

chat still spills over into games sometimes, but least you can ignore from the actual lobby now.

Has anyone managed to enable DLSS? I have same 30 FPS on 5k with or without option enabled, so i assume it doesn’t work at all.

after some testing, its fun to see that my summons stopped disappearing every now and then, but its still frustrating to be doing baal runs as a summoner with no enigma, its not normal that killing baal takes me longer than running around 2 floors of chaos sanctuaries, 3/4 of my team just chill by portal entrance and do nothing at all

Lots of good fixes in this patch. I’m surprised. I still wish they had in advance told us they are going to fix these ones. But ton of good stuff here. Hope they do another good patch before Christmas.

Its finicky, thats all im gonna say, Durance looks like you’re watching on an old 80’s TV with poor reception.

Had it spaz out on shenk and crash the game, though shenk is notorious forcrashing games if yuu stay for the fire show anyway, DLSS REALLY doesnt like that area. I just turned it off again.

Some good stuff in the patch but they still didn’t fix the game visibility bug in pre-expansion. It’s really frustrating when you can’t see the active games.

Keep telling u that. Post patch at the same time u killed him 1 time id killed him 10 times pre patch.

Good to know it’s at least working for someone :slight_smile:
I will try to upgrade drivers and dig around for a little bit. It might be better experience playing on DSR + DLSS than native 1440p anyway.

I am LOVING that quick cast feature!

3 Likes

Too tired to read it all did they fix the Valkyrie sounds being too loud. Going to sleep now gn

Oh wow, haven’t had that happen. That’d be irritating.