2.3 Patch: Woooooow, look at THAT list of notes!

Omg, I think I’m going to faint.

:smiley:

• Pets, Summons, and Mercenaries will now warp to a player’s location if they are far away from the player’s character

• Pathing has been improved for player summons
    :smiley:

• Telekinesis no longer requires line of sight to interact with a target
    Thank goodness, this was annoying.

6hr edit: Just tested out my skellymancer… MY REVIVES ARE NOT DISAPPEARING!!1!11

30 Likes

For me the big ones are;

• Viper poison damage
  • Chat box blocking casting

I’m gunna miss my merc’s corpse in town though… always reminded me I needed to rez him and thought it was a good addition to D2R.

32 Likes

Aww i’ll miss Waheed sleeping in town now, he deserves a nap every once in awhile.

25 Likes

Yeah I liked the dead merc in town as well… But the fact that he’s not following you/icon not showing on the upper left should serve as plenty of reminder. :stuck_out_tongue:

Things are happening! Lets gooooo!!!

8 Likes

I was more fearful of my merc wandering in it and dying more than it killing me, lol.

1 Like

holy hell that gets me high key excited for the future of this game, great work devs.

Quick cast makes this game feel so modernized. I can’t imagine how fun sorc must be to play now.

12 Likes

I want to know what does this mean :

PERFORMANCE

ABILITIES

• Optimized various player abilities

ENEMIES

• Optimized various boss encounters and monsters
5 Likes

Press Play and go check it out. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

hehe I doubt i’ll know what changed.

My suspicion is maybe something with attackspeed bugs and such.

Indeed, several fixes. I think the “difficulty scale” is my favorite, and most obvious.

2 Likes

I’m no longer gunna need that 7x Sol helm/armor on hand lol! Just antidotes…

1 Like

I’ll have to run the skellymancer later and see how well the pathing has improved. Hopefully the days of playing a skellymancer like a handheld ball-bearing maze are over.

4 Likes

I had issues with boss encounters where I would loose half the sounds that should have been playing. I’m wondering if this was part of that fix? I assume “Optimized” means they made it tax the server or user’s machine less? Could be wrong.

Any fix to the Cow King not dropping his set items?

Yes… and yes I do have many questions?

They just love going for a bath in it and you hear tktktktktkktkttk arragh

2 Likes

Clearly the best fix ever! It was pissing me off to do those “maths”.

Stash

• Fixed an issue where if you attempted to deposit more gold into your stash than the stash could fit, no gold would be deposited at all
14 Likes

Well it wasn’t THAT bad. Simple difference mental math, make people faster at it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good fix though!

Honestly, I’m surprised… in a good way, that they put this much effort into this patch. Glad to see that it seems like they’re taking feedback seriously. I’m excited for the future of the game if they keep this up.

8 Likes

waheed taking those poison clouds like a champ now.

5 Likes