2.3 Patch: Woooooow, look at THAT list of notes!

Try installing the latest GPU drivers?

I just feel justified something really was wrong with the Death Lord animation.

yup up to date, i turned it on and went to shenk, soon as the balistas reigned down, game started to freak out and crash, only turned it on for that.

Ah well. Wait a week or two, update and try again.

I’ve actually had the Shenk fire crash the game many times prior to this patch. I usually just run away now until the fire animation is done. Maybe it’s cause I play with VFX maxed out.

I was having this issue recently without dlss. Game would crash once all the explosion stuff would happen. I think it is nvideas latest game ready driver.

didnt crash my game before, i was just checkign out the DLSS option for it, since its a varying degree of intensity, don’t think that option likes that location lol.

1 Like

I don’t see anything useful in that update, so I don’t careeeee about Bnet, mods for the win

1 Like

Lot of good things that had been annoying me as well. Solid patch.

• Fixed an issue where entering a Town Portal of another player could cause you to load into the next area, before teleporting your character back into town
  • Fixed an issue where your trade with another player could close if another player joins the game session
  • Fixed an issue where an Act 2 Mercenary could display the incorrect Aura
  • Fixed an issue where Mercenaries would not always teleport with the player
  • Fixed an issue where if you attempted to deposit more gold into your stash than the stash could fit, no gold would be deposited at all
  • Fixed an issue when clicking on a linked item, the game could incorrectly display the previously clicked linked item

Not listed in the patch notes but also seems like they fixed something regarding the ignoring of spam bots via right clicking their names in the lobby.

2 Likes

Well, what can I say? The original game is still running. Mods-a-plenty there. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

My game has been crashing there all the time since before DLSS. It can also happen with legacy graphics. Pretty sure it’s a different problem with that specific spot.

Thx for making firewall completely useless once again. I mean why? U just ruin the fun for a lot of ppl. Im not playing anymore since it was the only fun sorc to play except light with infinity but good luck getting that.

2 Likes

could be right. i’ll turn it back on and check other areas with it.

Is it easier? Does it actually ignore them?

Firewall is fine, im having no problem with it.

1 Like

Besides it suck now, before this patch is was finally viable since its so cringey to cast. now its just bad. try kill baal with it. I got max dmg gear except 1 soj. so almost cant get stronger either

it doesnt suck now, im melting things the same way it was before the patch.

1 Like

They promised DLSS and FSR but added only this Nvidia only crap :frowning:

1 Like

dont worry the DLSS isnt very impressive. don’t teleport with it, Durance of hate looks like an old fuzzy TV screen with it on lol.

1 Like

Firewall is still faster than the mercenary. What’s the problem?

1 Like