22 Nights of Terror Holiday Event

Lol be honest you arent going anywhere. Ill see you here, profitting one way or another.

Those that FG/RMT/box/bot dont play this game for “fun”

Its other reasons.

1 Like

I would not mind 24 hours of TZ Tombs with an xp gain buff

Oh give it a rest, would you? You obviously aren’t going anywhere either. You seem to be on a mission to accuse everyone of multiboxing/RMT/botting.

2 Likes

Hey guys! Can anyone tell me why terrorzones are not displayed on any of my ladder characters? But when i join somebody in lobby there it is. Have no idea what’s wrong with it

oh woah you came here admitting you take 15 minutes to clear an area!

you need to kill hell baal to unlock them on hell

Thank you but i’ve done it already a long time ago. Literally yesterday was everything alright.

Check your game creation options. If Terror Zones are enabled, turn them off, create a game, leave, turn them back on, create another game. See if it works.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! There was disabled terrorzones in game creation options)

1 Like

When the vast majority of the long player base multiboxes as a gold standard. It’d be more shocking to accuse someone for being a casual. Much less likely to find an actual casual in the wild. Its FG/boxers/RMTers. Go to any trade website, alluva sudden our reality becomes clear. We are in a P2W system. Until the playing field is even, it will not change.

Never stop asking for p8 bnet. You’re either a legit player who wants it, or doesnt know they need it (until a certain point of play), or you are a FG/RMT/box/botter who does mot support it (for obvious reasons… why buy cow if milk for free)

There are only those options. You have clearly shown who you support and by extension how you “play” ahem profit ahem from the game

1 Like

This event is terrible. Everything is out of control. I won’t start my D2 until it’s over.

I’d rather them just lock the nodrop% to /p3, regardless of how many are in the game. That would eliminate the item drop advantage that multiple account owners have, legitimate or not. It’d make the play choice very clear… Play solo or even two players to farm items. Group up for experience gain.

1 Like

I like the event because it makes everyone unhappy.

Scr*w you,

the Grinch

1 Like

Problem with locking to /p3 is that a lot of players do LK runs. While /p3 is better than /p1, the ideal is /p7 when rune hunting. Having a one size fits all approach is more likely to backfire than you might think when that approach is barely noticeable for solo players. NoDrop is a good place to work with since it doesn’t increase the base item drop rates themselves, but the difference between /p1 and /p3 isn’t very much and certainly doesn’t address certain activities (most notably rune hunting as the permutations are dependent on the /players setting).

If they could separate item NoDrop from rune NoDrop, they could give us /p7 for runes and use the /p3 for items. Or just experiment with giving us /p7 for runes only seeing as item drops aren’t really the big issue, it’s the runes.

During my time fiddling with the /direct txt mods in the original game, I experimented with the rune drop rates just to make the single player experience a bit more rewarding. I tried both 2x and 3x overall rune drop rates, but I did not alter the individual rune chances. I did see more runes obviously, but the high runes still eluded me. I didn’t play local SP a ton either, so that’s a big reason why.

With the current rune drop rates, I’ve gone entire A1-A5 farming sessions without seeing one single rune drop. So yes, I will agree that the overall rune drop rate is a bit too low. The individual rune chances I feel are OK though.

“And then we doubled it.”
-Jay Wilson

:stuck_out_tongue:

Lol @ this guy.

I also like the event, but just bc its something festive. Appreciate stable TZ too. An hour only is so F***ing lame. It should always be a full day of whatever zone it pops on. Just cut the lane zones out of rotation first. Like tristram… why tf is that a zone? Did your designer fall asleep while working blizz?

Otherwise- appreciate the holiday evenr thanks bliz. Prolly going to make a post

this is not possible as only one monster in the entire game has 2 seperate loot pools and that is the countess and basically what you are suggesting is to seperate the rune and item drop pools for all monsters in the game like they did for the countess. The only monsters I could see this working with is the ones that are part of the limited loot pool monster groups which normally only drop runes, gems, jewels, rings, amulets, charms, potins, and scrolls unless they are part of a champion mob or a unique monster

Or heck, make sets drop way more often. It’s not like any of them are OP, and they take a lot of effort to find, so it’d only really benefit the completionists.

But hey at least it’d be a fun little Christmas thing that makes it feel like you are getting more stuff even if it really doesn’t effect any power levels.

Increasing the set and unique item chance is something that needs to be done anyway as MF% is way to centered around magical items and doesnot even give that good of a chance of getting set and unique items

Been on Vacation for a week… just logged in…
TZ changes every 15min’s… LOL!
I guess we are meant to all have Enigma, unlimited mana, and a million FCR… and only hunt Boss’s.
Headed to Tal Rash… with a melee character, and no teleport… what a joke.
Exactly who is this meant for?
Speed runners and Bots?