22 Nights of Terror Holiday Event

22 Nights of Terror Holiday Event

Sleigh your way through Diablo II: Resurrected this holiday season across 22 Nights of Terror, where frightfully festive gameplay modifiers will rotate daily.

View Full Article

20 Likes

A seasonal theme, nice!

I’d like to know what “powerful loot” means. :thinking:

Smacking Diablo with candy canes? Terrorizing Baal with ornament bombs? :rofl:

2 Likes

yeah no. season is dead:)

i just got done dropping my shako/mara/hoto in some random’s den of evil in normal :wink:

cya next season.

4 Likes

Just a Big NO from me. Maybe it’s time to uninstall

4 Likes

Awesome! mix it up, lets try new things!

11 Likes

Just play classic. They’re getting left out in the cold yet again from anything new. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Don’t have character slots…

7 Likes

ew.
yall know this isnt fortnite right

2 Likes

You have a delete button.

You hoarder you. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I don’t have mules :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My guess is this is an opportunity for them to do some testing for the possible introduction of new items down the road. See what works, what doesn’t, what people do and don’t like, all while wrapping it in a seasonal theme.

1 Like

This will be an interesting thread, even though we do not have much informatuon. :popcorn:

1 Like

I was wondering if they would do some mid patch. Eh, once my Crises Core remaster shows up today, keep me occupied for awhile.

:santa:

1 Like

The first one starts in less than 25 minutes. I can tell it’s going to be good, I’d bet the farm and 300 acres on it.

2 Likes

I hate seasonals and all that annoying “i need to play or else i could miss sth” approach. I hope its all just bullsh*t just like your christmas presents.

With disgust,

Ebenezer Scrooch

10 Likes

For anyone who is afraid of things Whimsy in the Diablo franchise, Diablo II Lord of Destruction ladder resets on Thursday.

24 hours TZ cows… Can’t wait for 24 hours sewers

2 Likes

lol what a grinch

1 Like