22 Nights of Terror Holiday Event

inar is one of the true madlads of diablo 2, and i will always appreciate how you helped me with multi boxing !

but he is a player who will show you how it’s done, he has the passion to level like no other human i have ever seen, if you ever see this man out and about, know you are in the presence of a diablo god.

1 Like

Todays event, TZ changes every 15 mins… ok, id like an off switch for this one. Not a buff, this ones more of a hindrance.

1 Like

give us the option to turn this SH1T event off so we can do the usual random TZ.

who even came up with the idea of 24hour should be sacked. could have been good if blizz played the game an selected decent zones but nah of course not… they think we enjoy cows and far oasis for 24hour. f’kin idiots

e: so for next 24 hour it changes every 15 minutes… wtf is this… if this is how blizz wants to stop people playing, it sure as hell working on me

2 Likes

I thought it’s so great that they are doing a holiday event?

I knew why I was against it when they announced it.

The idea is, the execution so far… not so great.

A better event would be, pick your own Terror Zones for a duration…

Can’t they do something like unique rings have a 25% increase in Terror Zones for 24 hours?

There would be much more hype.

The 15 minute thing is fine, but it should have some kind of bonus on the side (+75% MF), ect.

for real whats it mean

as expected.

They have no clue… but they will bring wsk2 and cs somewhere down the road and the sheeps will be happy.

Right? lots of options there, maybe there will be something like this or, elites have a 25% chance to drop, runes, ect. Give the casuals and those with limited time a chance to blitz some stuff out.

1 Like

Yeah, this changing the TZ every 15 minutes is complete malarky.

And there’s still zero clarification on what exactly “Festive Buffs” are.

The execution and communication is seriously lacking.

Guess I’ll check back tomorrow and see if it’s worth playing or not then.

2 Likes

The buffs are exactly those things… 24 hour cow, 15 min tz change… that’s the “buffs”…

1 Like

TLDR best way to play the current terror zones means you don’t have to leave the game you’re in. You just keep going.

If you need 15 minutes for a terror zone then you should not do tz.

2 Likes

No me parece adecuado que cambien cada 15 minutos las zonas de terror, para los que no tenemos Enigma para llegar rapido a los jefes se nos vuelve imposible y la idea de farmeo se vuelve muy complicado, mala politica de blizzard plantear esta situacion ya que afecta muchisimo nuestro rendimiento en el juego, ademas que para los que estamos en camino de lograr el nivel 99 nos afecta inmensamente sobre todo con las TZ mejores como lo son los capitulos 4 y 5 especificamente baal y diablo. De mi parte me parece mal esto; ademas que con esta situacion nos esclavisa a estar frente al PC jugando hasta que salga la zona que nos interesa ahora saltando cada 15 minutos no se alcanza a hacer nada y no cumple con mis expectativas de farmeo tanto de items como de experiencia.

So they are just going to toy with the Terror Zone cycle time for Christmas? Seems kind of dull.

Here’s the event I want… Monsters respawn 20 seconds after you kill them. Muahahahahalol (doesn’t apply to uniques, superuniques, champions and bosses)

First on day cow…than 15 min far oasis what next??
And what are the buffs ??

Sorry but is not needed for D2 and all in all a bad idea…

2 Likes

oh dont get me wrong

im hyped, but not for d2r
:imp: :v: :v:

Hephasto just droped Lycander’s Aim, when River of Flame was Terror Zoned.

I started this week a bowazon and I never expected that it would drop just for me.

wtf is this 15 min tz swap man, all of you devs should be fired for thinking this is a good idea; i swear the entire dev team is a bunch of npc’s

2 Likes

Well i guess 22 nights of terror is a fitting name for this event. New TZ every 15 minutes srsly? Just terrorize whole game 22 days and everyone is happy, keep it simple :rofl:

1 Like