22 Nights of Terror Holiday Event

I’m not sure that it’s just a rolling 24 hour TZ event to be fair. It appears the 24 hour cow TZ is titled “Home for the Holidays”, so I’m going to assume that is night 1 of 22. I guess we wait to see what happens next.

At what time did the event actually start?

No one knows what “festive buffs” are, or if they are even activated yet. In my humble opinion, I don’t think they are working as Blizzard intended.

as someone who really loves d2:r, i have 8 copies of LoD and 5 d2:r. and i hardly want to turn the game on because of TZs and sunder charm.

making a a single area TZ for 24 hours doesn’t exactly solve the problem… i honestly don’t even know what they are thinking with this decision, it’s not going to get me to turn on the game. nope. i only made it to lvl 93 this season, the lowest i’ve gotten… it’s just not an exciting way to play, farm one area per hour and switch… YAWN.

1 Like

its completly waste of time cow TZ for one day… theyshould have increased xp for that location at least… but so ? Its a bad bad BAD Joke !!!

double exp weekend ??

So is it still 24 hours of cows?

When does day 2 start?

1 Like

I would prefer if for a day, multiple areas were Terror Zoned. But they might do that at the following days

1 Like

Day 2 starts in 5.5 hours from now at 11AM PST/2PM EST

1 Like

A double diablo spawn in chaos with at least one of the diablos being like back in the day and using bone prison all the time. Bone prison kinda looks like candy canes. Could be fun.

so many fat nerds whining lol

3 Likes

At least now we know what the devs have been wasting their time on instead of real game issues.

1 Like

Huh first cow game I made and I get first sunder a -75 lightning. Is 70 the best or was it changed to 75?

Its not, but maybe it is for some less informed people like you. Cows are popular place for rune hunting and jewelry. Terror zone has almost no effect on that. Terror zone with act boss or good amount of elites would be far better.

4 Likes

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!

A step in the right direction. Hopefully adjusted drop rates, exp, and player count in next update!

Blizzard are listening!!

2 Likes

11 AM PST. Assuming the 24 hour cadence is tied to the start time, 11 AM PST is the changeover time each day.

Cow King has act boss level drop chances, so if you could get to him quickly each run you have a decent chance of finding something useful after a while. TZ’d Cow King past LV 87 or so can drop virtually anything in the game. Not the best farm out there for sure, but could be worse. :slight_smile:

I haven’t finished hell yet so I decided to check it out on nightmare. They looked like the same cows to me. No terrorized zone anywhere in nightmare. Don’t know if it was a bug or if I accidentally bumped some game setting?

Yep, I’ve found some decent stuff just by repeatedly sniping the Cow King, even when it’s not a TZ. A decent number of times, the portal is right next to the fort.

This patch is one big greater rift mixed with PTR version of echoing nightmares placed in D2 world.

Not a hype boy anymore? :joy:

To be precise season is dead since 2.5patch notes.

Some still play it because we enjoy the game even with trash Disneyland patch. Ofc until we get banned for spamming our fav area 500times :joy:

Our Dev team is a perfect example of lazy development.

Where is that new content? You mean purple word terrorised and earth shaking? There is no significant difficulty increase,only rewards are buffed x10.

Naaah they just changed time interval from 1h to 24h and went on holidays.

Well, with TZ we got promised diversity. Doesn’t metter if you like the idea or not. This holiday bsheep is quite opposite.

Because it’s the worest zone to farm for anyone but cow human-bots.

Noone need even more exp. Exp this patch is a joke. 10x higher than in real Diablo 2.
I agree on a joke part. Last good patch was 2.4.

i play 90% solo and still 93. Farming everything. CS, Baal,pindle,TZs but still needs alot of time. Dont know why so many are 99.

Try joining public games. P8 is 450% of solo exp. You would be 96-97 with same time investment doing same things if you were playing with others. Even public baalruns are more or less 190% of solo exp

I got 2x 99 on hc (rank2 overall/rank1 sorc, rank5 necro) and 10+ 95s this ladder

I did this a few times but many people dont like this.