22 Nights of Terror Holiday Event

I agree, these festive buffs do seem like they are a form of testing for future changes.

Though, experience shrines already exist and provide a 50% experience bonus.

Yep.

You get the cheaper Prices in A1 after Cain, A2 after Atma, and Act 3 after Gibbin.

Fun Fact!
The Barbs in A5 donā€™t trust you before killing Shank so everything is twice as expensive until Shank dies!

1 Like

I was underwhelmed and quit when I read a paltry ten percent was gained in terror zones. This is for Christmas Eve!

The only worse Christmas was years ago in backwards super rich super dumb Kingdom of The Sā€¦.s where I had to work on Christmas and later my internet was trash coming from a cell phone modem wifi square block I paid like 50 or 100 bucks a month for.

I think I had mor fun Christmas times on angry all male (except for an LSB red patch O and Navy Dental O) in the boring Marines. At least they fed us lobster. I am going to go get a Anti-Christmas sign and protest on the sidewalk in front of the California HQ in my Barbarian cos-play gear and cause all the attracted blizzard staff to yearn and cry and drive bad staring at me as I flex and act tough with my protest sign: ā€œBored Laptopers Marrchersā€ ā€œMake Diablo a Looter Againā€ written on it.

Ralphy: ā€œSon of a #itchā€!

Oohhhhhh, fuuuuudge.

itā€™s huge for those grinding to 99

not significant for casuals like yourself, itā€™s better you go back to pokemon or something

3 Likes

100% damage to undead?? Isn`t it second time?

Really 22 night but not 22 ideas what to change in the game?

Useless day for elemental builds.

Yeah, that really surprises me.

Iā€™d rate this event 1.5/5, but my rating scale doesnā€™t include decimals. So if I had to round up or down, I would honestly feel like itā€™s more appropriate to round down. So final score:

1/5

Thatā€™s nothing but pure constructive criticism. If I was a creative artist, Iā€™d appreciate honest the feedback.

1 Like

I was kind of hoping for a combo buff, say +100% HP *and* DMG. That might have made my push through A5 to finally open up TZs more tolerable. But something is better than nothing. :slight_smile:

I was hoping for that exp buff but on any day other than christmas day. cmon blizzard! :confounded:

Technically this could be a good exp boost in chaos runs by doubling damage to undead and therefore clearing faster.

Boxing Day theme, Travincal for 24 hours. Make it so Blizz! I havnt seen Trav in weeks!

Nope, +50 Magic find for the day.

Eh so it looks like itā€™s on repeat nowā€¦I was expecting 22 different buffs.

1 Like

We need vendor price reduce buff back again soon!

Itā€™s every Friday.

1 Like

22 nights of wow gimmicks

whats next a murloc pet?

1 Like

22 nights of over-promising and under-delivering

Iā€™m waiting for the 100% DMG buff before I try to get through A5 again. Those cold immunes are everywhere and as a frostmaiden they suck. And since I have to beat Baal before I can get to TZs, I needs some help. Sucks, but thatā€™s how it is with bowazons that arenā€™t pure physical spec. I really wish TZs opened up for each act as you completed them. At least then you could do a few when they appear for your cleared acts so you could get a sundered charm to help get through Hell your first time.