22 Nights of Terror Holiday Event

Not sure dude but I think you are posting in the wrong game! Or maybe English is not your first language!

Frostmaiden! What is that? Do you mean Cold Sorc? Lost dude!

I have pretty much every char and they all cut through them! Try a sunder charm!
Or double check when you log in that it is in-fact D2. Last time I checked Frostmaiden was not one of the choices in the character menu!

50 to MF? Really? I can change my gloves and get 80% of that. Or boots, belt, rings or just about any single piece of equipment! A day of doubled MF for everyone - now then it would be like ummm IDK ā€œChristmasā€! With the drop rates and what people want 50 does NOTHING! Is 50 going to get me that rune that has never dropped for me? NO! Runes do not use MF to drop! Maybe I can pull a WindForce drop with all that extra MF! Doubt that too!

Just put anything out there for 24hrs - nobody cares anyway! Or maybe look in the forums once in a while and respond positively to the community that supports your business so well!

1 Like

100% with you bro! I was thinking a MF shrine that is 3 mins and ā€œDOUBLESā€ your MF!

Only bad thing with that is that it will immediately be removed the first mob you attack!

Its a freezing arrow amazon build dude :smile:

1 Like

A frostmaiden is an Amazon specialized entirely into its cold tree.

You might want to learn how to read. I donā€™t have access to sunder charms yet because (wait for it)ā€¦ I havenā€™t gotten through Act 5 to beat Baal yet.

Iā€™d love to see all zones are terror zones for 24 hours.

2 Likes

Yeah would have been a little better if it was 100 mf. I went from 210 to 260 on my rune/base farming barb.

The MF is in my kit cause Iā€™m not as hard up for bases.

Curious, why do you have any MF on a rune / base farming build?

Good uniques are worth mid/hr. More stuff that yields runes helps with the drop rates of said runes.

Also I donā€™t have a armor jis using skulders gheesd 20mf on tele Amy and a single 5mfsc. Oh and 30 from goldwrap but thatā€™s just cause I donā€™t need string of ears for base game farming.

210 total at lvl 89.

A certain level is the only terror zone? What does that mean?

Off topic - how long is server maintenance?

Cow level

Maintenance already seems done

1 Like

Oh commonā€¦ Not cows for 24 againā€¦

5 Likes

Someone actually sat down and said ā€œf*** this, Iā€™m bored, meh, good enoughā€ and CTRL + C, CTRL + Vā€™d part way through.

2 Likes

Heh. Looks like Iā€™m farming cow king for drops. Not gonna bother slogging through A5 without that 100% DMG or HP buff. Maybe Iā€™ll finally find my Razortail.

I think itā€™s more realistic to assume that they all went on vacation the week before Christmas and set the automatic bonus for the 22 days everyone would be out.

The dev team trying to put this event together:

2 Likes

I think people would love it if Cain were moved to the stash in A5 for one of the nights of ā€œterrorā€. lol

Iā€™m sure there would be a massive call for it to be made permanent afterwards.

2 Likes

:joy:

I think someone just needs to link them a tutorial on how to edit DS1 maps with a link to a DS1 editor.

And emphasize that it will only take a minute maximum.

Someone on this forum should literally make a tutorial on it and make the video only 1 minute long.

2 Likes

Itā€™d probably be taken down by a moderator for posting ā€œhacksā€. When itā€™s been basically common knowledge (by the modding community anyway) for the past what, 10 or so years?

1 Like

Powerful loot, a dash of terror, and a new surprise to experience each day awaits you in Sanctuary this holiday season. Go forth in glory!

Really?? Where at?

2 Likes