22 Nights of Terror Holiday Event

+50% physical damage…

Doesn`t sound interesting.

E: Maybe could be interesting on Corpse Explodion & Assassin Death Trap

1 Like

Anyone know if the 50% physical buff is global or flat? it’s not even showing in advanced stats.

It appears to be a +50% bonus, not a 50% overall bonus. What is do know for sure is that this bonus does seem to make much difference in damage.

+50% physical damage not working for SW WB ofc.
Why would anything buff Werebear properly. Like x2 HP. "oh, sorry. We meant 100% more. Which gets added to your already big %HP pool.

At least it was something. Physical damage with Shockwave is just NOPE. Can’t get that. Unless it just translates to teeny tiny damage, cause I was still having to do the same number of waves to standard enemies in river all the 2 min I tried and decided to skip these 24 hours like the last with HP-buff.

Anyone know if the physical damage boost event effects a necro’s skeletons?

Well obviously, WC or SW are not physical attacks. They are spells.

physical damage 50% boost today. i guess my sorceress is now jacked up on mountain dew

can i have the double health or even the 50% extra gold find instead? it aint much but i’ll take what i can get.

As a gift, instead of buffing our toons, we should have a game thay doubles enemies

Give us some challenge instead

6 Likes

Replenish life +70

Is it 70 per second healing?

I logged in literally 90 seconds ago and it still showed +50% physical damage increase. I should have played yesterday as that would at least have helped slightly in grinding my way through Act 3 on Hell with my frostmaiden. Would love a day where I’m able to access a TZ without having completed the difficulty so I could at least try for a sundering charm to help me get past the slog.

Edit: Still shows yesterday’s bonus on the in-game message but I now have life regen whereas I did not before. It is giving me roughly 10 HP per second healing. Nothing earthshattering, but enough to help save some potions in non-dire situations.

At first i got kicked out from Diablo 5 times. Then online wasn`t available. And then i saw +70 healing.

Tested on my level 4 druid in 1st act. Of course nobody could do damage to me.

This part of your post confused me- I’m able to join hell terror zone games without having defeated hell Baal, I tested it yesterday. Was able to go to a level 96 far oasis just fine. I’m deliberately not finishing ancients til 98 for exp reasons, and I was testing to see if I could join terror zones to level up.

I can’t CREATE terror zone enabled games, but I can join them no problems. Nonladder if that matters.

be faster to just do the ancients and then lvl in TZs … the xp at lvl 96+ is like 4x faster than regular baaling.

wasting all that time for a little xp from ancients is just facepalm.

did llama tell you to do that?

It’s still showing +50% physical buff from yesterday to me.
Buggy event.

That doesn’t help when you’re playing solo, unfortuntaely. :slight_smile:

Same here, came to this post to see if anyone else was having that.

It finally changed to current buff (+70HP regen) like 25min ago lol not sure why it took so long.

Wasn’t specified to only work with physical attacks. So. Yeah - they’re spells. Where was 50% physical damage boost?
And HP regen boost. Almost slaps in the face for WB everyday now. :slight_smile:

I will say I noticed the life replenish on advanced character screen, even though the announcement area didn’t seem to update until after I got offline hah.

Yeah I think it’s the announcement page that bugs because it was changed back to +50% physical damage later last night but in-game it was still +70 replenish.

1 Like