50 Goldfind... yeah this is premium comedy

Uh weve known the answer to that since last September… they are D3 players and WOW.

50 you say??

I am about to log in and play again…

Really???
Thats it ???

To be honest, fire the guy who came up with this idea.

1 Like

Maybe they’ll do like a 12 days of Christmas thing, and 50% gold find is just the first day. So if it’s like the song, at the end of 22 days it’ll be 1100% Gold find or something.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, the D2R devs gave to me, a 1% chance to repair my items free!

:hammer: Dink!

4 Likes

I am trying to reconcile your earlier comment about the 22 day event with the first post in this thread.

If the events are underwhelming, why would you need to uninstall? Or was it that you feared the events would be too good and are now complaining about them being underwhelming.

When the bonuses are worse than a gacha game SSR 5* dupe imprint, you know you’ve veered off course.

while the boni is absurd it’s atleast no drawback like the unbearable 15 minute TZ changes yesterday…

i bet there will be +100MF as big finale and they won’t understand why the 250MF part of the playerbase doesn’t care and the 0MF part of the playerbase is mad lol.

1 Like

This is a joke yeah, not actually what the days event is?
Where does it state what the buff is for the day anyway?

ingame message in character screen and ingame chat

1 Like

They just can’t win anyways, losers are always going to cry and say “OMG game destroyed I am going to uninstall/ quit this game!!!”. Which we all know they would never do because they are no-lifing this game. I mean God do I wish those purist minority quit for good so the game can finally improve.

Events, temporary buffs and likewise were never part of D2 and in my opinion do not belong into this game.
When i was reading about this event, my fear was that they could give total imbalanced advantages.
So with crap like +50%Gold i can live with that. Still i see some major things coming, like 100% better drop chance for runes and so on. Which would be another nail into the Diablo-Franchise coffin.
Give D3 and D4 Eventbuffs, but leave us in D2 alone with that, we don’t need that. We need QoL features and wisely chosen changes to Skills, Monsters and Items. Nothing else.

I am just hoping its slow start and they will make something better next days.

Don’t expect anything, and you can only be surprised… Just like when hunting items in this game. When you expect nothing, it becomes impossible to be disappointed when you receive nothing.

1 Like

I’ll admit this isn’t something i care for regarding the extra gold but nonetheless find it interesting to have this as one of the presents offered. Perhaps there are players out there that needs gold still at this point…
If anything allow charms to be bought from the gambler in each act at like 100k or more to make finding/getting gold worth it…sh*t do that with runes even…250k a pop.

Wait what exactly was the buff yesterday, it was a buff to GOLD!?!?!?!? GOLD COINS!??!?!?! NOT 50% MF BUFF?

That is literally a present of coal

I would agree with you, if this was a new patch. However, it is just an event that clearly doesn’t take much work or thought to put together. The stuff you refer to, would require far more resources, that your post becomes moot. I’m not saying you’re wrong, but i will say that it is a terrible counter idea to the silly event in place.

The point is that nobody asked them to do that trashy event.

I would have rather had 1 informational post that they are working on any of the things the players want than have them do an event that clearly is just click bait to lure people to login and off

1 Like

It is kinda sad that I don’t expect much but it is much easier way to be.

They can’t tweak too much and with the old overlay they would need to do cosmetic items twice. Random but I wish the old overlay wasn’t there. It does limit things if you want bigger changes.

gambling time… 50% off vendor prices…

1 Like