22 Nights of Terror Holiday Event

Any word on what “Festive Buffs” are?

3 Likes

The first day seems to be 24 hours of Terror Cows. We’ll have to wait 23 hours for the next one.

3 Likes

I interpreted “A certain level is the only terrorized zone” and “Festive buffs for all online heroes (except Classic).” to be two different items. Cow TZ only isn’t a buff.

1 Like

One is the general message, the other is the day’s theme. Today’s is the Cow TZ. Really, not a buff to be honest, and more of a hindrance to melee builds who won’t get a more suitable TZ chance for 24 hours. Matters not to me though, hadn’t touched the game for 3 weeks, probably won’t until after New Years.

Since it wasn’t accompanied by a patch, it’ll be basic server side stuff like TZs, MF buffs, gold buffs, maybe a global +1 skills, etc.

2 Likes

I was thinking there would be some Christmas decorations in town or something. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yes, yes it really is… LOL

2 Likes

once trav hits for 24 hours. 90% of the d2r population will get banned. lol

24 Likes

Blockquotethe fabric of Sanctuary will be altered every 24 hours, revealing a new gameplay modifier via the in-game Message of the Day

Hey all, Spoiler Alert, but I just decoded the secret message!

D R I N K M O R E O V A L T I N E

4 Likes

a buff to who? bad TZ for lvling at lv 98, bad place to mf for any melee, hdin and some other builds.

Atleast they should have another TZ changing each hour

2 Likes

Good lord everyone relax that’s a hater, its cool to have something like this. Game has been out for 20+ years, stop complaining when the loot may be too good or not good enough. I say Blizz Dev team keep trying everything new within reason (No D3 Elements please) in this game… experiment on D2R and implement it in D4 for all I care.
Lets gooooo!!!

10 Likes

I wish there’d be interesting stuff on single player. Starting to feel neglected, and disappointed.

2 Likes

Good to se blizzard still post on this forum.
Events is ok no matter what it is. It will be gone again soon.

I don’t see any message other than TZ on moo level. So this event is TZ stuck on a zone for 24h?

So we might get 24h of TZ sewers (A3)?

the buff is to get bored of doing cow…

Just gotta remember that most of the forum population are neckbeards still in their mum’s basement. All the rage makes sense when you accept that. :sweat_smile:

Amen to that!!
:cow: :cow: :cow:

1 Like

They most likely hand picked each day’s modifier, so it won’t be something randomly lackluster like that. But I think they could have at least included a +75% mf bonus to todays cow level to make it seem more festive.

2 Likes

not worth
pretty meh event

I just broke your game AGAIN with multi launchers I have left game up since before the 22 nights of terror was applied I get a new zone in that game every 1 hour

D2RMODDER prevails again.

If anyone that has already stopped this season wants to help me get my enigma, would be much appreciated. Lol

1 Like

Yeah, i’m currently 98 making my way into final stretch. When I saw announcement I was hoping for anything like 24hr all terrorized zones or similar, and it’s 24hr cow lvl (considering skipping sleep). After one hour I got like 4 million exp… Guess I’m not playing d2r for 24 hours…
Could we get buffs that are actually buffs and not being detrimental to others gameplay? Why it’s terror zone that gives little to zero xp? Could you not leave the regular rotation and add cow lvl on top of that?
Guess I wont be bothered with d2r for a while.

3 Likes