"You can't play Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War yet"

I’m using a 1070 and have issues with the screen occasionally going black during gameplay, though the other issue - of the game crashing whenever I tried to switch applications and changing other GPU-related settings (obv have W10 & GPU drivers & everything else fully-updated - is now fixed.

i have the same problem it says that i cant play call of duty black ops cold war yet pls if anyone have the fix for this reply to me pls i realy want to play this game pls :weary: :weary:

6 Likes

If i gotta reinstall this whole game n install it can i just get my refund? Game had so many bugs i dont even play it no more

1 Like

it dosent work for me aswell i have switched to beta and i stil have a probelm ive gone to another house with a gaming pc and it still wont work

1 Like

tell me if you fixed that it happened to me

Hola compre el call of duty black ops cold war, pero cuando entro estan con candados, la campaña, el multijugador y el modo zombie, quisiera encontrar una solucion mil gracias.

for me i just had to look for the file
like i had 2 files of it only one had stuff in it to play one had one useless file

2 Likes

What the fk is wrong with this game downloaded it played it fore like one round it chrashes and now i cant play it not instal it again im glad i dint waste money on this crappy game

1 Like

Just in case anybody else comes across this issue who also got this game through an NVIDIA 30 Series bundle, what I had to do was re-redeem the code in GeForce Experience for it to start working again. I noticed the redemption period ends 2/10/21 so maybe this won’t work in the future.

1 Like

wtf blizzard fix this

2 Likes

i had exactly the same problem. I’ve tried everything, but it didn’t work. Then I logged out of my account and then I signed in and the problem was solved.
I say try this first before you do all the other stuff because it takes a lot of time.
Also you need to verify your account to: ‘activision’.

So back in christmas, I downloaded black ops Cold War because it was free, now I wanna play zombies but I can’t play, it just says “buy now” because I uninstalled it
Keep in mind that I had installed the game and it didn’t let me play. Was it a period when it was free to play or permanently free for those who downloaded it?

just fix it from your end activision blizzard you greedy cucks

Same Error played 2 days durring the free event now it says “You can’t play Black ops Cold war yet”
I would have liked to play the free event to see if I wanted to purchase but if they can’t fix the issues with playing for free or Dev error 6634 in Warzone I guess I will say no purchase for me.

this game is a joke now. Plunder, battle royal, i get DEV ERROR 6634 on my PC about twice a day. Game freezes, i lose ALL achievements, and it closes the game. this has been going on since the end of JANUARY!!! come on now. FIX THIS!

try uninstalling origin app sgtfluffy. I tried everything to fix that dev error and it turned out to be the crappy EA Origin app causing it the whole time…

I realized after trying and failing with all of these solutions, that i was signed into my alternate blizzard account. This was my solution.

Ive had this issue since the last update on Tuesday 22/06/21, They say that the game I bought was not under the email address I sent a ticket however they have found the purchase and asked me to send a copy of my driving licence, which I sent 18 hours ago, and still no access

Did u ever find a solution. If you did please tell me.

Found the issue, i was logged onto another account