"You can't play Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War yet"

I have the same problem, a just bought this and cant even play it.

5 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Have you found any way to fix this problem.

has anyone found a fix for this it just happened to me

did you get a fix for this, same thing happened to me

Hey folks,

Reposting the earlier message for visibility.

If the troubleshooting Caterpepi didn’t help you out, you should have us check your purchases for you.

I followed all the steps and it still doesn’t work, infact after I reinstalled the program it says that I now don’t own the game

4 Likes

did you fix the issue?

I have the same issue “You cant play call of duty black ops yet” wtf is this. I paid 89.99 for this game and cant play it

1 Like

says i cant play call of duty black ops yet

This is unacceptable i un installed the game and then it said i didn’t own it. i re purchased it and its doing it again…

1 Like

My friend was just having this issue. He fixed it by logging out of his account and logging back in.

if you have the beta downloaded uninstall that and then relogin to your account, fixed it for me

yeah same idk i spent $90 on a game i cant even play?

1 Like

same things happened to me and im really down, this game is pretty fun. Its now saying i have to buy it again

I have the same problem. The thing is I purchased the game on my main account and it works fine but when I switched account it now says I can’t play COD yet. Does switching account matters even though that the game is already installed in my pc? Can someone help?

7 Likes

I have exactly the same issue. Bought on one account, made an assumption that I would be able to play with my other account as I now own the game but the Play button is just greyed out and says Black Ops cannot be played yet. Looks like Blizzard Support is none existent for this though.

2 Likes

Same I was playing the multiplayer and campaign and I log in the next day and it says that I have to purchase the game and I did and now iam mad that I wasted my money

3 Likes

I know aye, it’s bullcrap i followed the steps and everything it still won’t let me play, the play button is still greyed out!!

1 Like

I uninstalled it again and now i need to buy it again. I spent over $120 on the game and now it’s gone. I’m absulutley fed up!!

1 Like

Same problem, have tried all the suggestions on the page - and more, as I’m quite tech-savvy - and BOCW doesn’t currently work (did for a few days) where all my other games work absolutely fine.

1 Like