WoW Community API Turned Off

Hey everyone,

As of 2020-03-16T19:00:00Z, the World of Warcraft Community API has been turned off. All clients will need to migrate to the new Game Data and Profile API endpoints.

For more information, check out the World of Warcraft Community API Migration Status Report and the announcement post.

We would like to reiterate that we are invested in polishing and expanding the Game Data and Profile APIs. All endpoints that are listed as IN PROGRESS on the Migration Report are still slated to be released, and we’re looking to ensure we have feature parity for a few others. We’re very interested in any feedback (and bug reports!) that y’all have.

If you have any questions, let us know!

Araspir

how get only headers in Auction House API? HEAD request return 404, only GET works

Hi, there are already two threads about this. So Il’l just link you to Erorus’s reply regarding this:

2 Likes

When are we expected to have a fully functioning API? As while I have ported my own apps over to the new API’s, I am now missing information that I used to have access to that are still marked “IN PROGRESS” I’m surprised you retired the old API with the new one incomplete.

3 Likes

you destroy xunamate,nice job

2 Likes

Any ETA for the professions data ?

1 Like

Any update about “IN PROGRESS” endpoints ?

1 Like

Would be fantastic, if this character profession and profession data in general became available soon. Kind of feel like it is crippling my app.

1 Like

Greeting Ukon,

We recommend checking out today’s release notes for an update on professions: World of Warcraft API Patch Notes - 2020/04/14

Cheers

1 Like