Warzone come on

If you are using Sophos this should help.

1. Sign in to Sophos Home dashboard
  2. Select the computer where you need to make the exclusion.
  3. Click on the PROTECTION --> General --> Exceptions to enter your exclusions

Exclude the exe where COD is installed.

Mine is here, yours is probably different. D:\Call of Duty Modern Warfare\ModernWarfare.exe

dude what is sophos . can u pls help

Sophos is Anti-Virus, If you donā€™t know what it is, you probably donā€™t have it installed.

exception did not work on Windows defender.

this is bullsht . why need third party anti virus for running game ?//??

anyway thank you i promiss nobody fix this issue with your plane ?

you are in sophos team and want ā€¦ lol

We shouldnā€™t have to go through all this to play the game we have played for a long time nowā€¦ send an update for us ASAP so we can play!!!

1 Like

Same issue here this is BS

1 Like

it didnt work for me

Tried Everything,nothing works, this is BS. My friends on play station are able to play, seems to be a PC problem.

Not working for me either. SAD!

Black Ops starts fine.

Nah, it affects random PC people. All of my friends on PC were able to play just fine while I have been troubleshooting all day. Soooo annoyed!!!

2 Likes

It stopped on me. Try adding it locally on the Sophos Client

Having issues here too. Hopefully we get enough people to raise the issue and we can get a response.

saaaaame its been awful. literally grinding cold war alone watching my friends stream warzone in discord for me

Also tried everything to get game working. No problems before latest update, now click play in Battle.net and it comes up launching then Playing Now, but doesnā€™t load then back to Play. Followed so many guides how to fix
Uninstall / Reinstall -> scan and repair -> deleting profiles -> run as admin -> deleting caches -> reinstalling video drivers. Anyone tried contacting activision support?

There is an error in the Windows Event viewer, but nothing meaningful to help - do others get the same?
Faulting application name: ModernWarfare.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x607b3ff1
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.928, time stamp: 0x9bed63d6
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000002a9c0
Faulting process ID: 0x4118
Faulting application start time: 0x01d737f6c5f3e92f
Faulting application path: E:\Games\Blizzard\Call of Duty Modern Warfare\ModernWarfare.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report ID: e0370233-1746-4a60-8757-b99664123d08
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

4 Likes

So after running several test, I also canā€™t restore the game, I tried to check and recover. it keeps on the loop. Iā€™ll just keep waiting until someone fix this, all my friends are playing and Iā€™m just sitting just here trying to resolve someone else mess

Same issue here. wtf is wrongā€¦ i tried everything.

GUYS I DONā€™T KNOW IF THIS IS GONNA WORK FOR YOU GUYS BUUUT IT DID FOR ME AND ITā€™S VERY STUPID

Go to Battle.net > go to Warzone > Click the gear (options) > Click show in explorer (Second option) > this will guide you to where you have installed warzone > open the folder and go to > data > data > delete ONLY AND ONLY THE IDX FILES. I REPEAT DO NOT DELETE ANY OTHER FILES > if you canā€™t delete some of this files make sure the game is not running for checkups or updates > After deleting this files > go back to battle net and look for scan and repair, it should takes like 10 minutes but after this the game actually started to download the new update. I really hope this help you guys / check this for more details -> articule ID: 33942

Did not work for me :frowning_face:

did not work for me either.