7. Checked Windows for updates
  8. Disabled discord overlay

NOTHING IS WORKING!!!

Play>Launching>Playing Game>Play over and over and over

5 Likes

same here. This makes no sense. :frowning:

same problem, need fix fast.

nothing works :sob: :sob:

Same thing is happening to me. Tried everything, but nothing works. Maybe it is GPU related? I have a 1060. Anyone has problem with a newer GPU like a 3060/3070/3080?

The servers as well at this point are down, been trying for an hour now to log in with no luck, get stuck on fetching online profile at the main menu only to receive a server down error and booted out of the game.

Deberían de no darle actualizaciones tan seguido al juego, no piensan en la gente que tiene un internet malo y que al descargar la actualización de warzone esta se demore horas o dias.
Es molesto abrir la tienda de Blizzard y que altiro salte que hay una nueva actualización disponible.
A demás las actualizaciones del juego tienen un peso abismal, no pasan ni 4 días y ya hay otra actualización con un peso similar.
Eso para mi parecer molesta demasiado.

I was on at 2. They started the 2’nd part of “the end of verdansk”. You start at rebirth island and play for 10 minutes, till a nuke goes off. You’ll see a huge mushroom cloud, then the game resets to a smaller Verdansk map, around the airport. There are only 50 in the lobby at a time. From there, you play a game. I’m pretty sure, it’s a sneak peak into the new map, because as the circle closes, you have to leave the airport and head toward the damn. There is a huge gorge, with actual running water, and a gondola that is connected to a cable system. Then, I died. So, don’t know how much further it’s gonna go, but I played it 3 times. If you can’t access now, that must be due to them doing the final update. I think, all we can do is wait, and be patient. I was also a Fortnite player when they killed off their game, with a black hole. Couldn’t play for 3 days.

Have you been able to get this resolved? Its still not launching the game for me.

1 Like

Still not able to log, Cmon

1 Like

This is super disappointing and frustrating. Have tried so many fixes with no success. Needs to be fixed ASAP. It seems like a common enough issue…

I agree, this is redic

Getting the same issue and tried everything mentioned in this forum so far. Is there a fix for this yet? Very disappointed…

Same issues for me, this is crazy. Never had a problem before with updates.

@Battlenet @Blizzard

Is anybody going to help us with this? Or does the business of every person in this thread mean nothing to you? For what it’s worth I’m sure we’ve all spent hard earned money through the Blizzard platform and haven’t even gotten a response from you in 12 hours.

6 Likes

Does blizzard not understand that this needs to be fixed ASAP!? New season drops today and all these people affected by not being able to play!? This is ridiculous.

Same here! It keeps saying launching, then playing now, back to play! It doesn’t make sense that I can log into Black Ops and get in on Multiplayer there but not on Warzone.

I have the same issue, I’m using an AMD GPU

Someone else posted to exclude the exe from your AV. I excluded it from Sophos and I am running now.

Can you help, on how this is done?