Updating COD MW [20GB update]

Changed the region to Americas and it finally started to download with a few mb/s-s.

Until now… JOOOOOOOOKEEEEEEEE

try this Updating COD MW [20GB update] - #62 by deljanin-2159 . i’m still up with good speeds

Region change worked for me !! Thanks Dude, hope you find the antidote for Coronavirus soon !!

2 Likes

I’m from France and we have a professor who find the treatment of the Coronavirus. He’s name is Pr Raoult :wink:

Region change worked for me Tack så mycket

(27/03/2020 9:00 pm) sup mate, i just found a little sort of fix. It took me from 150kbps to a stable 4mb/s. It’s not wow but it’ll take the download time from days to highly a few hours.
fix:
-> start updating the game
-> press the settings icon in the bottem right corner inside the blizzard app.
-> go to ‘Game Install/Update’
-> scroll all the way down to ‘Network Bandwidth’
-> set ‘Latest updates’ and ‘Future patch data’ parameters to 1000 and then to 0 again.

The download speed should normally be going up by a few megabytes. It’s been updating for a few minutes now and is still at a stable 4mb.

Good luck! Let me know if it worked :slight_smile:

EVERYONE

If your download speed is stuck below 1Mbps try using a VPN while downloading, my speed is between 2-3 Mpbs now

Its not a fix, but it definitely helps until blizzard can fix their retarded launcher, Any VPN will do the trick

this worked for me! i still have a 80GB update but at least it’s downloading

1 Like

Alright dope! Yeah like i said, it’s not a fix but it definitely helps a little. Enjoy mate

Working! 6mbps here. Thank you!

1 Like

none of the above mentioned worked for me. damn

2 Likes

I have the exact same problem, if you’ve solved it the way you did? I’m not clear what you wrote to do that.

Sent an email with my logs and a 1.6MB file was denied by your email server for being to big…

Same Here, problem from Blizzard, Portugal. error code BLZBNTAGT000008A4

lol

same here i also reinstall windows but nothing

same here from austria only get 70kbit/s

This is insane, for an impressive as the game is, for some reason they can seem to use compression when they release a patch, not everyone is running at 10,000,000MB a Sec but my game cost the same as everyone else - it’s Friday night and I the dame DL is going to eat the entire evening - even back in the old west Down loads were faster, ie… Halflife, CS-the original one that came on a 1/44MB floppy, come on folks compress these damn patches.

Hey folks,

Due to the issues we’re seeing today, we’re trying to get these problems separated out into different threads. Please join the thread that describes your issue best and review the information there.

1. Game installations are larger than expected (Up to 171 GB)
  2. Slow or stuck game downloads
  3. BLZBNTAGT00000840 or BLZBNTAGT000008A4 errors

To try to keep all the reports in the right places, we’re going to lock extra threads on the topic up and redirect them to the main threads. Thanks for all the reports and help so far anyway. We’ll keep you up to date as we get more info on what’s going on here and other work arounds we may find.