Updating COD MW [20GB update]

COD MW just got an update today which is 20GB and it take forever to download. At first the download speed was 10-30 kb/s and after 3 hour it raise up to 100 kb/s. I tested using Steam to download random game and it can reach up to 30-50 mb/s.

24 Likes

Me too. Download speed fluctuates. 20-150kb/s and then a sudden surge of 20mb/s for a few seconds then back again. what is up?

2 Likes

same here at asia 50kb/s to 100 kb/s max

2 Likes

same problem its dissapointing

1 Like

i got error after update "disck error [3.1]; common base_mp.fc

im having the same issue here 100kb/s max and im really am dissapointed rn

My guess is that there are so many people at home because of the virus and they are trying to all update at the same time sucking up the bandwidth…

1 Like

It says the same but in my case it says the patch is 170 GB!!! wtf! i have the game, i played yesterday, what on earth is going on?

11 Likes

update 172 gb ???

6 Likes

It doesnt work!!! WTF blizzard can u do something, i want to install it. it doesnt work for any of my friends. fix your stupid launcher

3 Likes

80Mb/s connection only 500KB/s download speed…

2 Likes

what a shame

an update that there are micro cuts every 2 - 3 MB downloaded, other people do not even advance the download …

Embarrassing update …

1 Like

****ing slow I have 1 gb intranet speed and I want to update this game 200kb !!!@@@@@ like really blizzard
#fix_the _downloading

3 Likes

I am pressing pause / play every second to download. if i dont it freezes…

2 Likes

Yeah, me too tried to use pause+play but it seems to me not helping, it`s just fake numbers for 1 byte of downloading.

2 Likes

I played yesterday but the update says 170 gb WTF

3 Likes

Yupp same problem here

1 Like

Great work done by blizzard… It seams that they never learn…

1 Like

A perfect working 200mb/s connection and updating with 36KB/s…
What the hell is going on with Blizzard?
Maybe they should just let the people who payed for Warzone download it.

1 Like

looks like they fixed it now. now im downloading at 60 MB/s. gonna see how long it last

1 Like