Unable to uninstall at ALL

Hello guys, so heres my issue,
i was just playing CoD MW and the game game crashed apparently battle.net lost connection, and then when i try to run the Battle.net app, it wouldnt be able to login online, there was an error code showing up : Blzbntbgs80000011
So i went on this topic with the steps on how to clear up apps cache :

We can try logging into the Windows profile that has the problem, and clearing out the app’s cache files and such. Instructions:

1. Open Task Manager
  2. Locate any item that says “Blizzard” or “Agent” and use “End Task” to close them
  3. Uninstall the Blizzard Battle net app through Windows Add/Remove program
  4. Use the key command Windows + R at the same time to open the “Run” prompt
  5. In the box, type %ProgramData%
  6. Locate and delete any folder that says Blizzard or Battle.net
  7. Repeat the process for the following as well: %APPDATA% %LOCALAPPDATA% %TEMP%
  8. Empty the recycle bin
  9. From there, lets reinstall

I was trying to uninstall Battle.net and reinstall it completely but when i was trying to uninstall it via the remove/add program windows app it wouldnt let me, the app would just simply show it like it would be doing something but its not literaly.

Now next what i did is go to this topic on how to delete the battle.net files : Deleting Battle.net Files - Blizzard Support

1. Close Blizzard processes.
  2. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to bring up the Task Manager.
  3. Click the Processes tab.
  4. Select all Agent, Blizzard Battle.net desktop app, and game processes, and click End Process .
  5. Navigate to the folder containing the Battle.net directory:
  6. Press Windows Key + R to open the Run dialogue.
  7. Type *C:\ProgramData* into the Open field and press Enter .
  8. Delete the Battle.net folder.
  9. Run Battle.net and update the game to see if the issue persists.

Ok next i tried to run the installer since i deleted pretty much everything right, the installer is downloading filles but nothings happening, the download bar is frozen nothings moving, what should i do ??

1 Like

It looks like the solution in the other thread was uninstalling security or new admin. I only notice mention of the problem windows profile in the post here. Did the new admin resolve the issue?

Let us know. Thanks!

A post was split to a new topic: BlikeB - Installation errors