Blzbntbgs80000011

Cannot login to battlenet app, I keep getting error BLZBNTBGS80000011. I can login on a browser just fine. I’ve tried deleting and installing the app, flushing IP, and pausing security app. My password is correct. I cannot play any games via battle net.
Thx

1 Like

I have the same problem here…

Hey, Sam!

If you tried all the step here:

I would recommend trying to temporarily uninstall your security software and try a new admin account to see if it helps.

It worked on my alternate windows profile! Any idea on how to make it work on my main profile ?

We can try logging into the Windows profile that has the problem, and clearing out the app’s cache files and such. Instructions:

1. Open Task Manager
  2. Locate any item that says "Blizzard" or "Agent" and use "End Task" to close them
  3. Uninstall the Blizzard Battle net app through Windows Add/Remove program
  4. Use the key command Windows + R at the same time to open the "Run" prompt
  5. In the box, type %ProgramData%
  6. Locate and delete any folder that says Blizzard or Battle.net
  7. Repeat the process for the following as well: %APPDATA% %LOCALAPPDATA% %TEMP%
  8. Empty the recycle bin
  9. From there, lets reinstall

I have the same problem … change internet provider a day ago. since I have the new provider it is impossible for me to connect … I have to use a proxy server so that I can enter the application … how can this be possible? probe with Origin and it works without problems

Try using this tool https://us-looking-glass.battle.net/ and see the results.

You can change us with eu or other supported region if you need.

I should have made myself clearer on my reply and for that I apologize. I didn’t ask you to paste the results, it is usually a bad idea to publish your IP like that.

However I could see by your IP that you are trying to access from Paraguay. I think the latency on the result is higher than it should be. I executed the same test (from Brazil) and the worst latency I got was 900ms.

Try to execute the tool again with the Ping option checked, and see if you have any packet loss, if you do that is probably the reason and therefore you should hand it over to your new ISP.

You can also tell them you need those ports properly open on your router: Troubleshooting Firewall Configuration Issues - Blizzard Support

У меня та же ошибка. “НЕ удалось проверить цифровую подпись. Воспользуйтесь указаниями в данной статье службы поддержки, что бы исправить эту неполадку”. Удалил папки и всё пока работает. Завтра посмотрим что будет.

Again the same error (BLZBNTBGS80000011. I or BLZBNTBGS800000С), again deleted the Battle net folder in the ProgramData folder and it worked, though I had to specify a new path to the game.
Gentlemen, developers and programmers - THIS IS YOUR ERROR. Do we need to carry out such a procedure for deleting a folder each time? Is it difficult for you to figure out what’s the matter?

2 Likes