StarCraft II API returns stale data

Hi,

The SC2 ladder API returns stale data for all regions since a few days back.

Earlier this problem has always been for one region at a time, now it is for all regions.

62 Likes

Ten days, and still stale data? How hard is this to fix? Should take five minutes.

16 Likes

repair plz
tell me what problem? need any help?

7 Likes

Please repair Blizzard API data

8 Likes

Hi, just a reminder…

The SC2 ladder API returns stale data for all regions since a few days back.

Earlier this problem has always been for one region at a time, now it is for all regions.

12 Likes

If your servers are running low on coal again, good news! Santa gave me a lot of coal for Christmas, I would be more than happy to share :smiley:

6 Likes

can you please look into this and fix, thank you!

8 Likes

Yes please Blizzard fix this. Starcraft 2 needs you !!!

10 Likes

Hi blizz plz fix! Hundreds of thousands are waiting for this

10 Likes

+1
Plz Blizzard fix this.

5 Likes

Bliz, why not just go and fix it?

4 Likes

The API allows the community to organize events and competitions for the player base which promotes your intellectual property (even though SC2 is currently not developing new content), which increases the chances of success for your other intellectual properties. Please allow us to continue to engage with your game and in doing so, promote your brand.

13 Likes

fix pls blz <3 <3 <3 <3

4 Likes

Blizzard, please listen to your consumers and fix the API. It is vital to the community that has grown around this game, a significant community the members of which also use many of your other products.

5 Likes

Blizzard! Please fix this. We need API access! The community relies on it

3 Likes

Even if our game is going to be neglected, can we at least keep what we already have working?

3 Likes

Fix the API. Many people still play this game and It’s a disservice to the SC2 community to neglect it like this.

4 Likes

Please fix this so that we can continue to have a thriving scene.

3 Likes

Please fix this. It’s important to the scene.

3 Likes

Please fix! Don’t abandon Starcraft!

3 Likes