Send help please

Let me talk to a blizzard employee please. Can’t submit a ticket.

All i wanted to do was play call of duty with my friends. Found out after buying it, i have to go through blizzard. It made me incredibly upset because i know how pathetic their support is. Literally the worst of the worst. My download speed in the battlenet app is 3mb/s which is just terrible. Literally 1/10th of my actual speed. I’ve followed the steps to fix this issue, and none worked. I’ve tried submitting a ticket, but it wouldn’t even let me do that!! PATHETIC. Where tf do i get in contact with someone from blizzard to sort out this issue? Its so sad. so so so sad. First 3 times i’ve tried to post a thread here there was no option as well. No “new post” button was here the first times.

it wont let me submit a ticket

im having the same issues. I can’t even submit a ticket to speak with someone from blizzard. Its so pathetic

@jambrix mind finding a reason why i cant submit a ticket?

Hey CleanGoose,

Something that you need to be careful of here is recognizing the difference between MB/s and Mb/s. Some launchers / apps will show your download speed in MB/s (MegaBYTES per second) and some will show it in Mb/s (MegaBITS per second). Notice the big B is for Bytes and the little b is for bits. There’s 8 bits in a byte, so your MB/s download is going to be 1/8th of your Mb/s download speed.

The Battle.net app will always display it in MB/s

If you run a speed test (for example speedtest.net) it will display in Mb/s, because that is the format that internet providers display it as (they want to show you the bigger number so they use bits instead of bytes).

If you do a speed test what are you showing for your download speed?

On the topic of submitting a ticket, the support site will only let you submit a ticket for specific issues. Are you getting an error when trying to submit?

the message i got was: An error has occured. This may be a temporary error, so please try again later." This was after 5 tries already. Before this message, it would just be stuck loading and then finally quit. I’d go to check my tickets, and it wouldn’t show one. So i’d have to repeat this process.

That sounds like there could be a connection issue preventing the ticket from submitting. If you’re attaching system files (DXDIAG and MSINFO) it would have to upload those which can take some time depending on your connection.

I would recommend to try logging out of the account, clearing the browser cookies and cache, and then log back in and try submitting it again. If that doesn’t work perhaps try using a different browser, if you’re using Chrome try Firefix or Edge, or vice versa.

If you still need help with installing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare feel free to use this direct link to submit a ticket or live chat.

thanks. I strongly suggest you guys implement a different system for support. I shouldn’t have to come to the forums and spam to get help. I also strongly suggest you change your app to display megaBITS. It seems to be a VERY common issue people are having. Thanks for the help. appreciate your time.

No problem at all, glad to help.

Thank you for the feedback as well, will pass it along. :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: Slow Download Speeds