Bnet says it cannot run on this pc

i reinstalled windows on my computer so that I could have enough room for all my games on this partition. I am a small streamer that plays every day for for at least 4-5 hours when I get off work, all other applications to download games has worked just fine, epic games, origins, steam, all that. I went to redownload battle.net so I can redownload WoW and just bought the new modern warefare also amoung other games I have in my library, I download it from you website and pick the windows version, at first I did run, then it wouldn’t open saying “This app cannot run on your pc, To find a version check with the software puiblisher” So I figured I would hit save and redownload it, I did that and got the same message, I figured maybe I would try and run it in admin mode or whatever, also same problem, I checked to make sure I was downloading the windows version, which I am, I have never ran into a problem like this with blizzard or battle.net and am completely lost on how to fix it

Hey baraj,

This error usually means that the setup file was not able to download fully, or there’s a permissions issue preventing the file from running.

You may want to try downloading one of the other setup files to see if a different one will try downloading fully. For example if you’re clicking on the download for the Battle.net desktop app, try clicking the download for WoW or Modern Warfare instead and see if those will run.

Sometimes using a different browser can help as well, although if this is a fresh install of Windows you may not have any browser issues. Hit or miss on that one.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Send help please