May 2020 - Diablo II Server Issues/CD Key in Use/Failure to Connect

Just re-tried, i’m logged a the moment, so it’s back for me !

really your lucky
bro

im back up too thx you

Im up!!! Thanks

Please note the whole issue is not resolved right now. I’ll keep an eye on this thread. If anybody else is having this issue after the problems earlier today (May 3 2020) please post your report here.

As for how to resolve it, I can’t guarantee we’ll be able to get to these all individually. The server should kick you off after about an hour of not being active. Go snag a meal or something and re test after. (Note that trying to log back in will re start the timer, so if it doesn’t work you want to wait the full 24 hours suggested after.) If it doesn’t work after that point, please wait 24 hours for the character to log back off.

If for some weird reason it’s still giving you problems after 24 hours, contact support.

If I hear anything else tonight I’ll let y’all know, but it’s a Sunday, so it’s likely we won’t be able to get anything major done until tomorrow at the earliest.

i still have this issue and reported this 1st with femme :frowning:

How we looking now, Gladiator?

1 Like

man! i really appreciate that!! <3
cheers

Hi ! my cd key wont work either ! it says i’m already playing when i want to log on battle net. Is it possible to fix it please. Thank you very much for your time (Diablo2 lod )

1 Like

can you fix my key too please thx

Just checked mine and it’s still locked. I’m on US East

Edit: As of 3p EST, I am good to go.

omg i though its just me having this problem,its been 15 hrs from now my account still using by meself,please help …

if you can fix my key too please thx

Hello there, my CD key has the same issue.

anyone here got the problem fixed if yes please share with us how you get it fixed,thank you.i am so boring dont have game to play now.:stuck_out_tongue:

guys its pass 14 hours finnal i can log in my aacount now,thank you blizzard teams…i didnt do anything and its back guys.got try it.

i am also having the same problem for about 12-14 hours now i only got back inot d2 a day ago to get shut out straight away

I’m having the same problem. Over 24 hours.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem too. Going on 48 hours.

I am having the same issue. before finding this thread i tried restarting my computer, my modem, and uninstalling and reinstalling the game. please reset my key or my account or whatever it is you have to do. this problem has been happening for me for at least 18 hours. i have mule characters that may be expiring soon.