May 2020 - Diablo II Server Issues/CD Key in Use/Failure to Connect

mine has been more just about 21 hours. since 5am yesterday EST please fix mine!!!
update: I did all of the above troubleshooting as well^^

hello me too it seem to not work yet, any update so far ???

I have also been locked out on USEast. The client says, ā€œConnecting to the fastest serverā€. I have waited 24 hours, but itā€™s still locked.

Still in use by myself 48 hours now just about.
Edit: Appears to let me on now.

around 11 am PST today, bnet wouldnt let me join any game, so i logged off as it kept showing ā€œfailed to join gameā€. Tried to logon again around 30 mins later, says my CD key is being used. Went for lunch, CD key still being used

Iā€™m having the same issue on US East (Connecting to the fast server) but I can normally log in West or Asia.

Please help me fix it!!!

As mentioned previously, we cannot address these issues individually. If you are experiencing issues after 24 hours, please contact our customer support team so that we can assist with having you back in-game!

This issue is not resolved yet. Please continue to report the issue, but keep in mind that we cannot address every issue individually. Itā€™s best to contact our customer support team so we that we can ensure the issue is addressed as quickly as possible!

We are continuing to monitor the servers and weā€™ll continue to update you once we have more information!

1 Like

Hi, Same issue here since yesterday morning. I have a ticket open since then, but no solution yet.

i have a ticket open for this as well. does anyone know if generally this has been resolved yet?

@Drakuloth I am also having this issue.

@Bhaines12 - Far from resolved. It happened again today lol. At 2:53 pm NST I got connection interrupted and my cd key is once again stuck.

I have the same problem here. thank you

Hi my cd-key is stuck too could you please fix

Same here please fix

Been also having this issue for a couple of hours.

You guys will most likely need to create a support ticket.

Same issue here canā€™t login, key is used by myself. im using still a old short key.

can you help me. I canā€™t connect