[Main Thread] Nov 15 - Blizzard Launcher crashes

@BlizzardCS just tweeted that they are looking into the reported issue.

4 Likes

Crashing on me too! Help us oh great blizzard we cant play any of your games!

1 Like

i have the same problem with this ID: 2254AE90-4640-4DDC-BFBD-1CA36D2195A6

same…was logged in and after a while noticed the error and could not load the launcher anymore…i have noticed game updates have been wonky last few days when starting the launcher, seemed to always be an update in que even tho all updates were already done. I am online and logged into the game still…it didnt boot mem but sadly if i go offline or log out its RIP

Same problem here, getting this error code: 465DF444-A00D-41FE-B87F-391EF29986DC

Used it yesterday and it was working fine

After some searching because I haven’t been on for a few days I found this thread: [Nov 10] Main Thread: Blizzard Desktop App crash - #2 by Rawrseven-1991 that says this exact issue is fixed but it is still happening to me. I’ve deleted cache, app data, local app data, reinstalled, restarted pc, updated drivers, turned off firewall and antivirus, and nothing is working. I see the app load for a split second after login (friends list i can see people on, etc) and then it just crashes every single time. Is this issue actually still ongoing, or what is happening with my launcher?

5 Likes

I’m having the exact same problem.

I have the same problem to

YUP MINE TOo pretty stupid

I got the same probem since 30 minutes or so. The App was launched since a few hours but suddenly crashed and keeps crashing every time I try to start it. Can’t play any Blizzard game.
Deleting cache did not help.

It was fixed for a couple days…now its crashing again within 2 seconds of login. What gives?? Also…BRING BACK OUR DEVS.

Same problem over here tried everything they say and whats in my mind to help but nothing works

This is currently happening to me as well. I have updated all of my drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, deleted cache and local data. Immediately crashes.

I have done everything possible and I still can’t get in I have updated all of my drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, deleted cache and local data. but still crashes checked my security programs nothing im at a lost here…

figured as much Idk how they keep breaking the client overnight…

doesn’t work on my side :wink:

Edit: Signs are pointing to either antivirus issue or account issue.

ive done all this and it still crashes a second after loading my games menu, so fast i cant do anything

1 Like

Removing this for clarity on actual steps to take.

i did that already i dont see anything battlenet/blizzard related in background

1 Like