[Main Thread] Not getting a SMS code when MW3 launches

I’m having the same problem, I can’t play warzone either because of that, I don’t get any code from battle net, I even activated the battle net authenticator on android but I don’t get the notification there either.

we are so many in this case… Please bnet, let verify with email ;(

1 Like

I tried everything nothing’s working…
They’re no communication about this issue, nothing on this forum, nothing on X it’s so crazy.

its been 8 days for me without playing without getting help and like 9 replys but nobody is helping! and not getting refund!! is incredible!! Buy Mw3 from STEAM!!

Hey bro, When I go to communication preferences, I cant see any option to enable SMS account alerts, is there any fix for this?

I removed my old number and tried putting my new number but I’m not receiving any OTP codes on my phone number, even though I’ve tried the same thing with Steam and Twitch and they both work. Please someone find a fix

I’ve been waiting for 10 days already, every day I tried to get the code, Battle.net with its stupid conditions, they played normally, and then there are some new sanctions. Sorry, but it’s already over. I’ve been waiting for 10 days, guys from the team Battle.
We bought it for almost $100 + donations, and a lot of people write, but they don’t give any assistance. It smacks of scammers! Why ordinary players who got a kick out of this game should suffer, and because of just one stupid SMS message. Can’t authenticate via email? This option doesn’t suit you? Okay, I understand that you need a phone to identify a person as a real person, but make it easier! At least give access to the game to those who cannot receive SMS. And I know you can do it!

1 Like

Hello, JoKZ! Where are you from?

1 Like

Hi! I’m from Kyrgyzstan. And you?

1 Like

FYI - It has now been over a week that I cannot access my CoD licence, despite issue being identified.

There is no communication and no solution offered by customer service, except a “wait until it recovers, try, maybe it will work” which is definitely not acceptable and can be easily considered as neglect. This is a Fraud, I have the legal right to access the game since I paid for it, and I cannot access it for technical reasons coming from the game supplier.

I have asked for refund, which was declined.

I will soon file a lawsuit against Activision Blizzard.

If some of you are interested into joining me, feel free to post here and I will create a joint mail address.

3 Likes

FYI - It has now been over a week that I cannot access my CoD licence, despite issue being identified.

There is no communication and no solution offered by customer service, except a “wait until it recovers, try, maybe it will work” which is definitely not acceptable and can be easily considered as neglect. This is a Fraud, I have the legal right to access the game since I paid for it, and I cannot access it for technical reasons coming from the game supplier.

I have asked for refund, which was declined.

I will soon file a lawsuit against Activision Blizzard.

If some of you are interested into joining me, feel free to post here and I will create a joint mail address.

4 Likes

JoKZ, Im from Uzbekistan. I thought I was the only one having these problems

1 Like

Braxtar,How do you want to file a claim? Online?

1 Like

FIXED. Download the authenticator app and remove your current mobile. Then add a new phone number and request the SMS. Worked for me :ok_hand:

2 Likes

It’s been almost a month since the thread was opened. No real communication from them. Funny how all the people at Battlenet WOULD NOT LIKE TO PURCHASE A PRODUCT TO THEN BE DENIED ACCESS TO SAID PRODUCT, THEN IGNORED BY THE SAME PERSON WHO YOU BOUGHT THE PRODUCT FROM. None of them would like to be treated that way yet they treat us that way??? Pathetic company. Never buying anything from you again. 0/10 for support. 0/10 for reliability. 100/10 for scam.

3 Likes

i solved it after 3 hours of struggling and searching but found my own way , there could be 2 ways to fix it , let me know which one worked,

1. try to connect to your activision account by loggin in , and from there you might get suprised that you need to add your blizzard account mobile No and verify ( only by entering your activision password) and in case you got the error that the password is not match then choose forgot password and reset your activision password and try again ,

2. forget about battle net app and shift to STEAM,(fresh download required) just go to your BOTH BLIZZARD & ACTIVISION account on their log in page and LINK your account to your STEAM , remember to add a phone number on steam settings page and verify it by clicking the link sent on your steam email then luanch the game and if it asks about verifying phone just choose I HAVE ALREADY ADDED THE PHONE option,

good luck

Ohh…what a day, I can’t play my favorite and purchased game. Beasts, how long do we have to wait! a curse!

JoKZ Забей. Ничего ты от них уже не добьёшься. На распродаже купишь. Перед нг)) я лично так и собираюсь сделать. Только в стиме.

anyone else still facing this issue have tried everything suggested and still nothing

i solved it after 3 hours of struggling and searching but found my own way , there could be 2 ways to fix it , let me know which one worked,

1. try to connect to your activision account by loggin in , and from there you might get suprised that you need to add your blizzard account mobile No and verify ( only by entering your activision password) and in case you got the error that the password is not match then choose forgot password and reset your activision password and try again ,
  2. forget about battle net app and shift to STEAM,(fresh download required) just go to your BOTH BLIZZARD & ACTIVISION account on their log in page and LINK your account to your STEAM , remember to add a phone number on steam settings page and verify it by clicking the link sent on your steam email then luanch the game and if it asks about verifying phone just choose I HAVE ALREADY ADDED THE PHONE option,

good luck